Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:03:10 am

Author Topic: Rosieposie's HSC journey ft. Japanese diary  (Read 9450 times)

Fluffysama_

• MOTM: June 20
  • Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
  • Respect: +39
Re: Rosieposie's HSC journey ft. Japanese diary
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 05:40:31 pm »
+4
Monday 月曜日(15/06/20)

hi its been a few daysss,
I have been consistent in my diary but, after seeing all the cute spreads my friends did I'm really wanting to move it all offline ;;;; but you know what I'll put up both, I'll type it here and have a written copy too!
I've been such a little piggy and haven't been doing my work but on friday went to school n did preformance practice, I'm really glad I went, it was a good day! I got boba after the long quarentine!!! but l wasn't able to get the flavour I wanted, next time!

on sat I was relaxed and went to tutor as well as japanese excursion but like zoom call for speaking, my teacher's feedback pales in comparison to those teachers! so jealous,,,

anyway was more productive on sunday because I knew I had school today kakakak

Oh!!ALSO , our eco teacher sprung upon us today a m/c test in week 10 for eco, honestly, heck yeah, guess whose trials won't be 60% now! yayay happy days, but on the other hand, i'll finally have to do the workk, Have to finish topic 3 and revise it, really looking forward to finally getting it done :)

PPS!!
I got my report n my ranks yeehaw

Economics
i gots the 6/41

Music 1
2/13
-changed the colour becos the yallow was nEOn

Visual Arts
1/15

Japanese
1/12

English
26/94

I'm really happy overall because I picked the subjects I liked and then did well! Also just realised how smol my classes were but idk i like being frens with peeps in my class desuuuu
lmaooo, my english really make me sad, I always try my best but never do as well as I hope so, hopefully I do uber well in trials :)
Class of 2020: Advanced English, Japanese Beginners, Economics, Music 1, Visual Arts

Fluffysama_

• Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 10:09:32 pm »
+1
土曜日Saturday(20/06/2020)
helloooooooooooooooooooo
issa saturday night update hehe,
feeling guilty because I haven't uploaded my jap diary entries  :-\ butttt
- been loving group work with friends and studying with them for eco
- art exam coming up the day after so trying to do an essay for practice, frames and conceptual framework, teacher gave us a hint that it was on enviro art and im- not sure how to react, good cos good marks? but also, bad because, no test on actual ability, we already know what to study for? even though its meant to be unseen ahh
- I feel like I'm spread so thin because there's an endless list for todo, yet, I'm still lazy saturday gang and have been rinse and repeating doing work on sundays only, grrr, I can't understand myself :(
- Finally, our  year 12 video team had its first meeting, It was pretty good, but some members seem so uninterested its actually deafeningly sad
hope your weekend is goodo, thankyou for reading !!
Hope I will update jap sooon, I feel like I'm neglecting everything grrr
- rose :)
Class of 2020: Advanced English, Japanese Beginners, Economics, Music 1, Visual Arts

Fluffysama_

• Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 10:29:10 pm »
+3
土曜日Saturday(20/06/2020)
helloooooooooooooooooooo
issa saturday night update hehe,
feeling guilty because I haven't uploaded my jap diary entries  :-\ butttt
- been loving group work with friends and studying with them for eco
- art exam coming up the day after so trying to do an essay for practice, frames and conceptual framework, teacher gave us a hint that it was on enviro art and im- not sure how to react, good cos good marks? but also, bad because, no test on actual ability, we already know what to study for? even though its meant to be unseen ahh
- I feel like I'm spread so thin because there's an endless list for todo, yet, I'm still lazy saturday gang and have been rinse and repeating doing work on sundays only, grrr, I can't understand myself :(
- Finally, our  year 12 video team had its first meeting, It was pretty good, but some members seem so uninterested its actually deafeningly sad
hope your weekend is goodo, thankyou for reading !!
Hope I will update jap sooon, I feel like I'm neglecting everything grrr
- rose :)

OH YEAH, my family got an airfryer, can I just say, it is a god send, I've been cooking and eating chips for days, like its sooo YUmMMY and no guilt cos its just potato and tis not fried, ngl good life, highly recc if anyone is sitting on the fence, GET THE AIRFRYER

alice343

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +125
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2020, 09:25:34 am »
+2
OH YEAH, my family got an airfryer, can I just say, it is a god send, I've been cooking and eating chips for days, like its sooo YUmMMY and no guilt cos its just potato and tis not fried, ngl good life, highly recc if anyone is sitting on the fence, GET THE AIRFRYER

yessss my family is obsessed with the airfryer
2020 HSC: English Advanced, Modern History, Legal Studies, Japanese Beginners, Society and Culture, History Extension

Fluffysama_

• Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2020, 07:19:02 pm »
+1
Sunday 日曜日(8月二日)
Hey Friends!
ひさしぶり!!!!its been a hot minute, I was so stressed with studying for trials and I've finally got 3/5 tests done
I have jap and Music coming up so I'm getting excited to prep for them but I've really just been relaxing for these two days hehehe
Hope you have all been swell!!
So excited to chat and read all the forum updates
Here's a photo of my friend Aliceeeee
(Promised we'd do a little swap)
Ps: Hope everyone is studying okay for trials!!!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 09:01:07 pm by Fluffysama_ »

Fluffysama_

• Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2020, 07:49:28 pm »
+5
Sunday 日曜日 (part 2)
Lmaooo I got so excited to read other peoples post but I guess I also wanted to document what I was feeling as well :P
My first three tests were in the first week of trials (next week is week 2) they were sort of awkwardly put clumped so wasn't too ecstatic but ehh

English
Fortunate but also unfortunate, I think I prepared the hardest for this trials since evidently it will be the last "real" exam before HSC and like everyone wants to redeem themselves I guess. The amount of mental breakdowns I had for english is unreal. In truth I actually really like english I get excited about finding the perfect words and also seeing how my essay writing improves, my texts are actually quite cool so I haven't really complained ahahash but I can't believe thsi but
English trials was up first and fortunately we only had to revise for Mod B and Mod C, it was 20% for mod B and 10% for Mod C so everyone was super pumped to send in essays etc but for some reason at least during the holidays, even though its only meant to be a study break, I ended up really, just relaxing for the first half, I feel pretty guilty lmaooofbasdjfhkj, but also I didn't do nothing, it's just probably wasn't enough for each day :( anyway, I wrote around ~4 essays for Mod B, 2 weren't too fantastically finished since they were exam conditions but oh lord, I couldn't remeber my quotes so I just ended up writing them in and doing "open book" but I should've done look cover write check sooner because come EXAM DAY, I FORGOT MY QUOTES, i had such a phat blank out it was crazy, I'm really upset, I can't say I worked as hard as my peers but I still didn't expect this from myself, I felt like I knew them well enough and I wrote such big technque tables because Mod B is so broad yet specific but oh fuck guys, I can't believe it, so I just wrote the best I remebered and did Mod C,

I'm really mad because the question was super easy like its so easy you probably could've attempted after one weeks worht of study and the Teachers were probaby trying to be nice since they wanted to boost our marks for trials but oh lord how sad bro, it wasn't even because I didn't have the ability to respond to the Question, I just simply, didn't remeber my quotes and quotes are everyhting, if there are no quotes, there's no evidnece, there's nothing to back up my points doode :(

I remember the weekend before was so hectic, I really wanted to group call wiht my friends over insta but I just ended getting mad since no one would respond and then one of my bestest friends, she was sick for a while and missed basically the entire week before trials really called me out and made me feel so sad and shitty, we've made up now but I just remeber crying that whole weekend because I didn't want to lose my friend but also because I still had to prepare for trials and oh gosh the day before the exam i ended up crying again and another friend fed me a cookie and then I was good, It's actually so weird how the days leading up to trials went I literally feel like I went on a rollercoaster

Art
So I had a double for art, same day as english, in truth it wasn't too bad but I ended up showing my essay to my teacher wayyyyy too late, i don't know why I was so stupid, but, I gave her my essay the day before and I wrote the essay weeks ago, I should've given it to her eons ago iuwehriewhfjwenf, anyway, she said I needed to talk about more artworks and include more quotes bUt I was already struggling with english quotes so I didn't prioritise art hhh, anyway lack of sleep got me the night before, I was desparetly trying to memorise quotes for english and art both and i JUST COULDN'T DO  IT, it takes me honestly very very very long times to memorise qutoes but ahhdahsdjh I can't hdsudhadhsad then on the Exam I was tossing up between question 7 and 9, one was conceptual one was frames, Honeslty, I liked the frames one, it was very easy, it was about emotions and the post modern frame and had a quote literally FROM ONE OF MY ARTISTS but I thought I could also do 7 which was about social and political and enviro issues and I had Ai wei wei , Yayoi Kusama and Andy Goldsworthy but oh my gosh, i literally was talking about phalluses for kusama's work and i only remembered after the exam that maybe I couldn't  since my friend put in photos of super intimate couples in her VAPD and miss ripped them out, so now I'm really worried I mean I didn't call them penises but still i AM LITERALLY SCARED FOR MY LIFE, i didn't ask her before and god i WISH i did

Economics
Alright so I studied mainly topic 3 and 4, i did well on topic 1 earlier in the year but still I didn't touch it as well as topic 2 (even though I should've since I didn't like this one) but the exam was the day after ART AND ENG and I was ultimately wayyyy tooo exhausted buttt, it went surprisingly good, the topics tested was mainly topic 1 and probably 3?? I felt like even my essays were at least a 10/20 since I didn't show my teacher my previous essay plans and I feel like they were honestly quite messy so wouldn't get the "succint and concise" part of the essay criteria but lmao welp, guess what, I REMEBERED THE STATS REALLY WELL, I felt so boujee chucking in 10 stats and I was like crickey spice and hehe was really happy with that but it might have just gotten to my head and actually been really bad and the reason why i felt i did well was because eveyrthing was wrong but lmaoooo I hope not :( ewjfhwakejfhwekj anyway bless my teacher for trying to make trials a little easier

Upcoming!!
Japanese and Music!!
as I said before, really stoked to study for these 2 and will be swapping past papers with alice tomorrow so really happy!!
I'll sign out now but I'm once again so grateful to this forum since I can just brain dump eveyrhting and not feel guilty, also feeling motivated to study again and not be lazy, one of my eco teachers before he left had a motto "don't be lazy guys" so I guess I'm honouring it now !!
Ps, really really get an airfryer plssssss, literally been eating things that taste fried but arent and they are delish yet healthy!!
- rose ローズ
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 09:00:50 pm by Fluffysama_ »

alice343

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +125
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2020, 08:26:33 pm »
+1
ty for the feature, im honoured. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER READ ABOUT PHALLUSES IN AN ESSAY LMAO!!! I'm keen to hear what your art teacher has to say. at least you've gotten the majority of your exams over and done with. dw about it i know you did your best :)
2020 HSC: English Advanced, Modern History, Legal Studies, Japanese Beginners, Society and Culture, History Extension