Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:27:51 am

Author Topic: Does handwriting matter in the test  (Read 715 times)  Share 

Polemos

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Does handwriting matter in the test
« on: September 19, 2020, 08:31:57 pm »
I don't know how much handwriting matters in the test, if at all.

Can I cross things out? It would probably make it a little messy looking but does that matter?
I also want to hear your opinions on whether to write with pen or pencil. I practiced with pencil for a while then decided to switch to pen in an attempt to make my writing look neater since pencils usually aren't consistent in brightness. But you can rub things out in pencil so I 'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on it.

Is there still no confirmed date for the test?

Unknown-111

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
Re: Does handwriting matter in the test
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 08:48:21 pm »

Can I cross things out? It would probably make it a little messy looking but does that matter?
I also want to hear your opinions on whether to write with pen or pencil. I practiced with pencil for a while then decided to switch to pen in an attempt to make my writing look neater since pencils usually aren't consistent in brightness. But you can rub things out in pencil so I 'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on it.

I don't think it will matter too much as long as your handwriting is readable. But just to keep it safe try not to rub out too much and create a mess.

runa123

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Re: Does handwriting matter in the test
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 09:42:19 am »
+2

It'll probably have to be the standards of NAPLAN. You'll probably be allowed to cross things out, because people are always going to make mistakes. Just make lines clear if you're crossing something out. I don't think there is a confirmed date yet.