Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 11:02:26 pm

Author Topic: Best study guides/exams for Legal (A+ notes, Checkpoints etc)  (Read 1276 times)  Share 

andreag

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Best study guides/exams for Legal (A+ notes, Checkpoints etc)
« on: January 20, 2019, 04:13:15 pm »
So i'm starting Unit 3&4 Legal this year and I was wondering which study guide/exam companies are best for this subject in terms of extra studying and revision. Currently i'm leaning in towards A + notes for study guide and Neap for exam revision but i dont know.  ???
Any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

lleeea

• Trendsetter
  • dont judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree
  • Respect: +6
Re: Best study guides/exams for Legal (A+ notes, Checkpoints etc)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 09:15:38 pm »
So i'm starting Unit 3&4 Legal this year and I was wondering which study guide/exam companies are best for this subject in terms of extra studying and revision. Currently i'm leaning in towards A + notes for study guide and Neap for exam revision but i dont know.  ???
Any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
hey im doing legal unit 3 and 4 too this year. in terms of revision and practice questions, i think the best company would be checkpoints. im currently using it (after i finish each dotpoint) and all the questions are divided by outcomes (i.e. the aos1 chapter only has questions relevant/specific to that outcome) which makes everything very accessible and relevant when it comes to sac preparation. It mainly consists of questions from past exams (all the way from 2002 or something), so it makes everything convenient and u dont have to repeatedly go to vcaas site and search for questions, because they are all in checkpoints, in one nice little book. also, they are also very small, compact and very easy to carry around, and might be a useful revision tool in class and at home along with revising your notes, etc. therefore, i suggest u purchase checkpoints if ur looking for an good book for revision. i think for extra studying, u should use a+ notes coz they sum up the info really well. i think they also have a+ legal exam revision questions as well online. u should have a check