Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:59:06 pm

Author Topic: VIC July Live-Streamed Lectures - Register Now!  (Read 3998 times)  Share 

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +207
VIC July Live-Streamed Lectures - Register Now!
« on: June 10, 2020, 03:22:50 pm »
+7
Free live-streamed VCE lectures this July! 🎉

Hi everybody. Registrations are now open for our live-streamed July lecture series for Victorian students. All lectures are totally free.

You can register for as many sessions as you like, covering a range of Year 10-12 subjects, plus some super useful extra sessions (some of which are from special guests!).

For more information and to register, check out the link below. We hope you love the July lectures! 😊

atarnoteslectures.com/vic
PMs on this account are not monitored. Please contact us here.

J_Rho

• MOTM: MARCH 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +756
Re: VIC July Live-Streamed Lectures - Register Now!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 06:51:19 pm »
+8
Love the functionality! So easy to register for all my subjects at once rather than registering for each event individually and entering in my details 5 - 6 times! So keen for the lectures :)
— VCE —
English 30, Further Maths 33, Biology 33, Legal Studies 27, Psychology 32

— University —
Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash
Bachelor of Counselling & Psychological Science @ ACAP

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 09:26:06 am »
+7
Love the functionality! So easy to register for all my subjects at once rather than registering for each event individually and entering in my details 5 - 6 times! So keen for the lectures :)

Hey J_Rho. So glad to hear it! This was one of the biggest considerations when putting together the new registration process and site, so that's awesome to hear.

Feel free to let us know if there are any issues. I hope you enjoy the lectures! :)

eloisegrace

• MOTM: April 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her ~ class of 2021
  • Respect: +264
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 04:31:04 pm »
I'm so keen for these lectures. I really enjoyed them last holidays and cannot wait for these ones to start!

I was wondering, will these lectures be able to be watched after the lecture has occurred? I have a clash between Chemistry 1/2 and Methods 3/4 (and French if I want to look at it) but I really want to get the most of all the lectures.

Thanks! :)
2020 - mathematical methods [42] | further mathematics [45]
2021 - english language [45] | chemistry [36] | french [33] | physical education [44]
ATAR - 98.75
my vce journey !
2022 - bachelor of commerce and bachelor of politics, philosophy and economics @ the australian national university

interessant

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +31
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 11:36:38 am »
+1
I had my UCAT lecture last week, and I can still access it on the website, so most likely yes!

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 09:01:59 am »
+2
I'm so keen for these lectures. I really enjoyed them last holidays and cannot wait for these ones to start!

I was wondering, will these lectures be able to be watched after the lecture has occurred? I have a clash between Chemistry 1/2 and Methods 3/4 (and French if I want to look at it) but I really want to get the most of all the lectures.

Thanks! :)

Hey eloisegrace,

Yes, at this stage, you will have access to a lecture recording of each of your registered lecture subjects after the lecture series. You will be able to access these by logging in to your ATAR Notes Lectures account by following the prompts below:

https://atarnoteslectures.com/

I hope you enjoy the lectures! :)

ArtyDreams

• MOTM: Jan 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Fly against the wind. Not with it.
  • Respect: +599
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 09:04:43 pm »
+10
Just thought I'd pop in and after tuning into some lectures this week: they are awesome!! I've learnt so much in such a short time and I'm forever grateful for the free lectures.

Also, huge huge shoutout to the new lecture page - it was honestly such a breeze to navigate, looks so modern and I love the addition of the slido questions on the same page as the lectures - lecture slides were so easy to download too!!

Also, just a possible suggestion for the next lecture series (might be a bit hard to do though) - any chance we could get some more text specific lectures for the prescribed English texts? It would seriously be so so helpful in prep for the exams.

Thanks so much AN!  :D

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2020, 08:41:32 am »
+5
Just thought I'd pop in and after tuning into some lectures this week: they are awesome!! I've learnt so much in such a short time and I'm forever grateful for the free lectures.

Also, huge huge shoutout to the new lecture page - it was honestly such a breeze to navigate, looks so modern and I love the addition of the slido questions on the same page as the lectures - lecture slides were so easy to download too!!

Also, just a possible suggestion for the next lecture series (might be a bit hard to do though) - any chance we could get some more text specific lectures for the prescribed English texts? It would seriously be so so helpful in prep for the exams.

Thanks so much AN!  :D

Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback, ArtyDreams - we're glad you've enjoyed the lectures and the new lecture platform! :)

Re: future lectures, we would definitely love to expand the range of lectures we offer, including text-specific lectures (like the one for Macbeth we ran earlier this week). We will also be sending out a feedback survey at some point after lectures - it would be great if you could mention it in there also!