Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 01:40:59 am

Author Topic: Atar Notes books  (Read 6783 times)

Mandyk13

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Atar Notes books
« on: January 30, 2017, 05:40:30 pm »
The course books that i bought have everything like EVERYTHING needed to answer the HSC questions?

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Atar Notes books
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 05:43:57 pm »
+2
The course books that i bought have everything like EVERYTHING needed to answer the HSC questions?

Should do! The books cover all of the core content, so not electives, but they should give you absolutely everything you need to answer any core question confidently (with some practice) ;D

Chemystery

• Forum Regular
  • Caity x
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 10:01:13 pm »
+2

Should do! The books cover all of the core content, so not electives, but they should give you absolutely everything you need to answer any core question confidently (with some practice) ;D

This thread popped up and I thought I'd seize the opportunity - this doesn't particularly apply to myself but does to my sister, when the syllabus' for subjects change in the future do you think you'll make new books or are there only going to be these on the basis of syllabus' you had studied yourselves?

PS purchasing some once I get paid Wednesday - woohoo!
Reaching for the stars ♥
Music 1: 78
----------------------------
2017:
Mathematics
Mathematics Ext 1
Biology
Physics

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
  • Respect: +2575
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 10:03:21 pm »
+1
This thread popped up and I thought I'd seize the opportunity - this doesn't particularly apply to myself but does to my sister, when the syllabus' for subjects change in the future do you think you'll make new books or are there only going to be these on the basis of syllabus' you had studied yourselves?

Pretty sure we're making new ones when that happens

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 10:32:36 pm »
+1

Pretty sure we're making new ones when that happens

We'll definitely update the products for syllabus changes when they occur. The syllabus recently changed in Victoria for multiple subjects and all were updated - Same will happen here so your sister is all sweet ;D

Hope you enjoy your books Chemystery! ;D

Noorijaz

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 01:39:59 am »
Wb economics book will that ever come out in Nsw
As its quite a popular subject throughout the state

??

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 01:49:08 am »
+1
Wb economics book will that ever come out in Nsw
As its quite a popular subject throughout the state

??

That is definitely a possibility for the near future - Fingers crossed :)

Mary_a

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 08:23:33 pm »
+4
Hey,
Just wanted to say that I bought the AtarNotes for Sor and it is actually brilliant!! Thank you so much, will definitely purchase the Legal ones as well.

I was just wondering, will it be possible that we can get these kinds of books for Extension 1 and 2 English?

Thank so much,

Mary x
Hey!
I did the HSC last year (2017) and my 10 units were English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Legal Studies, Maths and Studies of Religion 2. I achieved my ATAR aim of over 90!

I loved tutoring and running essay writing workshops (privately and at InFlow Education) so much that I decided to study a Bachelor of Secondary Education, majoring in English and minoring in Maths!

If you're thinking about tutoring, let me know x

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 08:32:27 pm »
+3
Hey,
Just wanted to say that I bought the AtarNotes for Sor and it is actually brilliant!! Thank you so much, will definitely purchase the Legal ones as well.

I was just wondering, will it be possible that we can get these kinds of books for Extension 1 and 2 English?

Thank so much,

Mary x

So glad you have enjoyed the SOR Notes Mary! Elyse wrote the Legal ones too, so I'm sure you'll be equally pleased ;)

Writing notes for those subjects is tough! With all the electives and options and such - If you are looking for skills, the Advanced notes would be worth a look for you - It's a very skill based set of notes, essentially a guide on writing like a Band 6 student ;D what additional things would you want to see in EX1 or EX2 notes? :)

Aaron12038488

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 08:35:21 pm »
is there prelim books?

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 08:37:54 pm »
+1
is there prelim books?

Well:

- Mathematics General 2 covers Prelim and HSC content
- English is a skills based test
- Many of the other products will contain skills, tricks and insights that could help you with Year 11!

For the most part though, they will be of much more use in your HSC year ;D

Mary_a

• Trendsetter
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2017, 08:39:54 pm »
Just wanted to say that I bought the AtarNotes for Sor and it is actually brilliant!! Thank you so much, will definitely purchase the Legal ones as well. I was just wondering, will it be possible that we can get these kinds of books for Extension 1 and 2 English?

Thank so much,

Mary
Hey!
I did the HSC last year (2017) and my 10 units were English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Legal Studies, Maths and Studies of Religion 2. I achieved my ATAR aim of over 90!

I loved tutoring and running essay writing workshops (privately and at InFlow Education) so much that I decided to study a Bachelor of Secondary Education, majoring in English and minoring in Maths!

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2017, 08:41:30 pm »
+1
Just wanted to say that I bought the AtarNotes for Sor and it is actually brilliant!! Thank you so much, will definitely purchase the Legal ones as well. I was just wondering, will it be possible that we can get these kinds of books for Extension 1 and 2 English?

Thank so much,

Mary

Scan up Mary, your post is still there and I responded! ;D

Mary_a

• Trendsetter
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2017, 08:56:15 pm »
+1
Scan up Mary, your post is still there and I responded! ;D

Ugh, I'm such an idiot. Sorry Jamon. I genuinely forgot and didn't even realise.
Hey!

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2017, 09:03:08 pm »
+1
Ugh, I'm such an idiot. Sorry Jamon. I genuinely forgot and didn't even realise.

Ahaha absolutely no dramas at all! ;D