Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:09:01 pm

Author Topic: Involvement :)  (Read 1287 times)  Share 

You dont know me

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +33
Involvement :)
« on: June 04, 2018, 09:49:00 pm »
+5
Hello all!

How exactly can somebody become more involved with atarnotes? Is replying to people and helping each other out the only way? <Not saying thats bad, just need something to do in my spare time, and doesn't hurt to ask ;D.
Currently studying:
-Legal Studies U3
-Biology U3
-Pyschology U3
-General Maths U3
-English U3
Check out my VCE journey

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
  • Respect: +2575
Re: Involvement :)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 09:51:18 pm »
+9
That's just the most common way. Because it's typically nice and easy to do.

Article writers are always invited. There's a thread for that somewhere (I'm too lazy to find it right now).

Donating notes can be huge.

In some people's eyes, even just random things in the other general discussion section of the forum also helps.

Aaron

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +1536
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 09:54:57 pm »
+10
Also... "involvement" in terms of modding:

Recruitment usually happens once or twice a year and is usually targeted at high-quality consistent contributors to certain sections.

In terms of article writing, this thread may help you out: https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=171288.0

I love your enthusiasm given you've only been a member for about a week. Like Rui said, contributions, donating notes etc. is a perfect starting point :)

Obviously given ATAR Notes is predominantly an online community, helping others out and contributing to discussion is the key way to get involved. Anything apart from that is usually earned / invited.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 09:58:39 pm by Aaron »
Experience in teaching at both secondary and tertiary levels.

website // new forum profile

You dont know me

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +33
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 10:02:14 pm »
That's just the most common way. Because it's typically nice and easy to do.

Article writers are always invited. There's a thread for that somewhere (I'm too lazy to find it right now).

Donating notes can be huge.

In some people's eyes, even just random things in the other general discussion section of the forum also helps.
Also... "involvement" in terms of modding:

Recruitment usually happens once or twice a year and is usually targeted at high-quality consistent contributors to certain sections.

In terms of article writing, this thread may help you out: https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=171288.0

I love your enthusiasm given you've only been a member for about a week. Like Rui said, contributions, donating notes etc. is a perfect starting point :)

Obviously given ATAR Notes is predominantly an online community, helping others out and contributing to discussion is the key way to get involved. Anything apart from that is usually earned / invited.
Thank you!
Currently studying:
-Legal Studies U3
-Biology U3
-Pyschology U3
-General Maths U3
-English U3
Check out my VCE journey