Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 01:07:38 am

Author Topic: PRELIM PAST PAPERS!  (Read 2350 times)

lanar

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
PRELIM PAST PAPERS!
« on: August 19, 2019, 07:40:24 pm »
Hey guys,
anyone have an prelim past papers/practice papers for 2U maths, adv. english or PDH?

Thank you!!

avocadinq

• MOTM: FEB 19
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +44
Re: PRELIM PAST PAPERS!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 08:02:33 pm »
Hey guys,
anyone have an prelim past papers/practice papers for 2U maths, adv. english or PDH?

Thank you!!

THSC online has some good prelim past papers for 2U maths old syllabus and can be useful for the new syllabus as some topics do overlap with the new syllabus. I think there's a couple of past papers for PDHPE on THSC online also. Not really sure about advanced english since the syllabus is new, but you could try asking your teacher for some practice questions for study.
HSC 2019 | chemistry, english advanced, mathematics, mathematics ext 1, modern history and legal studies
For more study inspiration, check out my studygram! @quadrtics

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
Re: PRELIM PAST PAPERS!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 08:22:17 pm »
Hey guys,

Thank you!!

Hi lanar!,

I agree with what avocadinq said about THSC Online. I would also suggest that you could go through each syllabus and make your own exam style questions; therefore not only are you thinking of different ways of formulating questions, but you are also getting into that habit of being able to answer exam style questions that will set you up for prelims. You could do this for PDHPE and maybe Maths? (Or do textbook questions and keep practicing).

Hope this helps!

Coolmate 8)
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5