Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 07:14:42 am

Author Topic: Post drama exam  (Read 3219 times)  Share 

dcesaona

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +24
Post drama exam
« on: November 09, 2018, 02:37:15 pm »
Hi! Congrats to everyone who finished the drama exam. I’m a stress head who is currently overthinking her response to Australian Contemporary Theatre and would love some clarification in order to finally relax! Basically for time and place I talked about how dramatic techniques created the image of the oppressiveness of Australian contemporary society. Would this be correct????? What did you do??? I freaked out when I saw ‘time and place’
2018 HSC

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
Re: Post drama exam
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 02:42:08 pm »
Hi! Congrats to everyone who finished the drama exam. I’m a stress head who is currently overthinking her response to Australian Contemporary Theatre and would love some clarification in order to finally relax! Basically for time and place I talked about how dramatic techniques created the image of the oppressiveness of Australian contemporary society. Would this be correct????? What did you do??? I freaked out when I saw ‘time and place’

What was the question? It depends on what exactly about time and place they wanted you to discuss and weather you twisted your points on oppression to that well
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--