Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 10:33:05 pm

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 1202 times)  Share 

gemgem49

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • no hesitation
  • Respect: +35
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Questions
« on: February 17, 2009, 11:38:00 pm »
Hey guys, hoping you can answer some questions...

If I go into Monash either tomorrow, Thursday or Friday, will I be able to get my ID taken or will I have to wait until O week since i missed enrollment day?

Not sure if anyone will know this but there's this amazing race-esque activity on friday as part of o week... does anyone know if you have to sign up or do you just turn up? i think it would be fun lol.

And one final one... anyone who did GRN1010 (german) remember if there was a textbook? My.monash doesn't have anything but I thought a language subject would be likely to have a textbook  :-\

Any help is appreciated :)
[ VCE 2008 ] Legal Studies 45 - English 39 - Biology 37 - History Revolutions 37 - Literature 24
ENTER: 92.80

[ 2009 - 2010 ] Arts (Global) at Monash University, Clayton.
[ 2011 ] went insane
[ 2012 ] Bachelor of Arts at Monash University, Clayton

nickalaz

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 11:45:11 pm »
is that the public transport amazing race thingo? thats pretty gay. catching public transport is never fun, ever.

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +307
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 09:48:25 am »

Oh shush Nick :P

Ppl do O Week stuff 2 make new friends, the activities r jst a conduit 4 this methinks.

"10.30 AM - 2.00 PM
25/02/2009
Official Welcome, Amazing Race and BBQ Lunch
Details: An official welcome to all new students in the Faculty of Information Technology at the Clayton campus. The welcome will be followed by an Amazing Race around the campus and a BBQ lunch.
Room: S3
Building: 25

From looking at this, it appears that it'll b a follow-on from the faculty welcome.
Usually there's a link or something in the eOrientation planner that points u in the rite direction if u need 2 register.
Not 100% tho, but I think u'd b rite jst 2 turn up.

I'm not sure bout the ID card... u can always put it off jst in case and save urself from going in twice.

With the txtbook, jst wait until ur 1st lecture - it may b the case that the lecturer hasn't decided yet, or there's a new txtbook, or even no txtbook.
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 10:50:47 am »
None of the German subjects have their booklists up yet :( it's so annoying! Just wait til the first lecture, they'll tell you there :)
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]