Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 01:04:43 pm

Author Topic: Subject choices  (Read 563 times)  Share 

potsu

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
Subject choices
« on: April 17, 2019, 02:38:16 pm »
Hey Guys,
So am in year 11 at the moment. I am wanting to change my subjects in unit 2 I am doing: Chem, Bio, Lang, Methods, Further and Pe. I'm not the smartest kid I only average around 70% for each test. I was wondering if it is a good idea changing further to physics as I loved physics in year 10 and did quite well in it. I'm just not sure about it as my subjects are pretty high in workload.
Thanks

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3589
Re: Subject choices
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 03:30:08 pm »
+2
Hey Guys,
So am in year 11 at the moment. I am wanting to change my subjects in unit 2 I am doing: Chem, Bio, Lang, Methods, Further and Pe. I'm not the smartest kid I only average around 70% for each test. I was wondering if it is a good idea changing further to physics as I loved physics in year 10 and did quite well in it. I'm just not sure about it as my subjects are pretty high in workload.
Thanks
Hey!
A good starting point for seeing if you want to move into unit 2 physics is to look into the topics studied, consult the study design to see which topics are studied in unit 2. :)

It's ultimately up to you to determine if you can handle the workload for unit 2 physics onto of the other subjects, however, how are you managing the workload currently? You may have a slightly increased workload, depending on the AOS2 option your class studies, as some topics will have concepts that are explored in unit 1 that you may need to go over as well. ^-^

(I hope this makes some sense, I've been academic report writing for the past 3 hours haha)

Also welcome to the forum! ^-^
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:08:49 pm by insanipi »
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!