Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:28:15 pm

Author Topic: My Psychology Last Minute Study Plan!!!  (Read 1817 times)  Share 

psychlaw

My Psychology Last Minute Study Plan!!!
« on: June 10, 2008, 01:51:25 pm »
Well, I'm a bit bored so I thought I'd share my study plan with everyone on these forums :D

(1) I planned to go through the whole course, one by one by each Area of Study. And what I mean by go through each course is typing out notes on everything... Yesterday I finished AOS 1 ... ended up with 9 pages and 3000 words :D, today I plan to finish going through AOS 2 and AOS 3

(2) After going through every AOS, I am going to go through research methods again, because that is my weakest area in Psychology ... I also plan to do this today

(3) I plan to do as much practise questions as I can do, and whenever I make a mistake, I plan to go through the topic I screw up again, and heal that weakness :D .... This is for tomorrow

THERE you go, thats my last minute study plan
Its all revision since I already know the whole course, but I have been averaging 80 out of 90 for practise exams in previous weeks (excluding tssm, shit easy!!) ...
I plan to push that up to ATLEAST 84 out of 90 on the real thing... I really want a 44 to 45

Back to studying, lots to cover

ilovesuck

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
Re: My Psychology Last Minute Study Plan!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 03:07:55 pm »
ur crazy

jess3254

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 03:14:24 pm »
Wow! That's a lot!
I've pretty much finished studying for psychology now. I'm just doing practice questions from checkpoints and past exams today for psych and bio. I feel I've covered and done everything I can, and I'm feeling ok. Now I just want to get the exam over and done with!

Hughie

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 04:47:57 pm »
I'll pretty much be going over research methods aswell! 
Might take a crack at my last practice exam (STAV)....

AppleThief

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 09:47:58 pm »
Tomorrow, I think I'll just be reading over my revision book, with emphasis on difficult areas. I'm pretty much ready, although not confident...

thelovecatsx

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 10:34:59 pm »
I'm going to cram as many more practise exams into the day/afternoon that I can. That evening, I'll be going over some difficult sections and things I have trouble with before getting a good nights sleep. (:
2008: english, psychology, media, history revs, methods.