Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 11:31:40 am

Author Topic: Gym/Running/Fitness?  (Read 9275 times)  Share 

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
Re: Gym/Running/Fitness?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 03:40:11 pm »
+1
I don't go to the gym (been meaning to, oops), but I play a lot of sports. I've got a group of mates — about fifteen of us — and we just meet up a fair bit to play whatever we feel like at the time, whether it's rugby, soccer, footy, basketball, or whatever else,
Did I see somewhere last year that you were a pretty good runner or am I making shit up?

That's awesome though - 100% the best way to get fit. I feel like gym people are sort of, going about it the wrong way sometimes in the sense that like, they work to create what happens naturally for casual athletes, instead of just being a casual athlete. (Ofc, I am not a casual athlete... lol). But you can't get better than regular sport - it's fun, and you don't even realise how fit you're getting! haha
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

HasibA

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 07:34:23 pm »
+2
holy crap. when i first read that i thought you were saying you went from a 55kg bench to a 79kg bench but LOL but those gains are ridiculous !! nice stuff

i've been trying to fit gym in but my uni schedule is very erratic so i am lucky to get 3 sessions in a week. i've been doing a lot of body weight stuff (not crossfit!!) like dips and pull ups at the outdoor gym at uni which has been pretty good for maintaining.
n HAHAH nah allgoods! yeah i just gained a lot of muscle and fat, and have maintained a decent amount of fat and my weight is steady at around 75+kgs now which im happy with :p makes me realise that maybe i wasnt eating right
yeah i ca say the same with uni, ugh my gym has been so inconsistent solely bc of uni, maybe its bc im a jaffy and idk how to balance anything lmao
Uni and life

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 07:39:47 pm »
+2
n HAHAH nah allgoods! yeah i just gained a lot of muscle and fat, and have maintained a decent amount of fat and my weight is steady at around 75+kgs now which im happy with :p makes me realise that maybe i wasnt eating right
yeah i ca say the same with uni, ugh my gym has been so inconsistent solely bc of uni, maybe its bc im a jaffy and idk how to balance anything lmao
What are your main lifts like in terms of strength?
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️