Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 05:57:06 am

Author Topic: Practice Ransom Analysis (Please Help)  (Read 754 times)  Share 

KavKam

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Practice Ransom Analysis (Please Help)
« on: September 05, 2017, 11:01:30 pm »
Ok, so our English class is doing an un-scored SAC and I need help generating ideas and arguments with one of the practice topics. The topic is "The power of hope to bring change is limitless. Compare the way the two texts explore this idea".
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this and maybe provide me with a sample essay.
I'm really stuck on this so it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much and have a good day/night. :D

brooke99

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Practice Ransom Analysis (Please Help)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 01:16:40 pm »
+2
Hey..
Sorry i'm probably a bit late here ..
Here's a few ideas i had about this topic .. that could possibly become paragraph ideas?
- hope/a vision is often the motivator behind change
- hope is not always what brings about change (e.g. tangible actions and other emotions such as anger, pride can also be the stimulus for change)
- can hope bring about limitless change? or does it need to be complemented by something else? is hope alone enough to cause change? e.g. Priam was motivated by hope on his journey to Priam and while the journey itself and the appeal to Achilles was a move away from traditional expectations, ultimately, this did not bring about any definite change in the future, as the novel ends with a flash forward detailing the downfall of Troy and Priam's death.
i don't know if these ideas will help u at all but let me know how u go ...

2016: VET Business Admin
2017: Geography, Economics, Maths Methods, English
'If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.'