Administration > Site Discussion

Turning of notifications

(1/2) > >>

TheCommando:
Hi, theres a problem where is my new replies sections i keep getting notified about new replies of threads. How do i stop receiving this, i tired going  On the thread and pressing unnotify but when i originally when on it it said notifity, so i had to press that then unnotifty. I said notify even though i already was

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: TheCommando on March 15, 2017, 09:31:10 pm ---Hi, theres a problem where is my new replies sections i keep getting notified about new replies of threads. How do i stop receiving this, i tired going  On the thread and pressing unnotify but when i originally when on it it said notifity, so i had to press that then unnotifty. I said notify even though i already was

--- End quote ---

Hey! I'm having a little trouble interpreting the issues you are having, but you can go to your Profile, then go to Modify Profile -> Notifications - That takes you to the main place to handle notifications. That might give you the tools you are after? :)

TheCommando:

--- Quote from: jamonwindeyer on March 15, 2017, 09:58:26 pm ---Hey! I'm having a little trouble interpreting the issues you are having, but you can go to your Profile, then go to Modify Profile -> Notifications - That takes you to the main place to handle notifications. That might give you the tools you are after? :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks that helped remove one nofitication however i still keep getting notifications of new replies to methods, english and on eother thing's q&a threads. How do i get rod of it. Sorry if u dont understand

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: TheCommando on March 16, 2017, 10:45:33 pm ---Thanks that helped remove one nofitication however i still keep getting notifications of new replies to methods, english and on eother thing's q&a threads. How do i get rod of it. Sorry if u dont understand

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, if that screen I sent you to doesn't show those threads as options to remove there could be a little glitch - It might just be a matter of using that workaround you discussed earlier to turn everything off... That screen above should let you turn off emails altogether (perhaps), that might be an option?

TheCommando:

--- Quote from: jamonwindeyer on March 16, 2017, 11:32:39 pm ---Hmmm, if that screen I sent you to doesn't show those threads as options to remove there could be a little glitch - It might just be a matter of using that workaround you discussed earlier to turn everything off... That screen above should let you turn off emails altogether (perhaps), that might be an option?

--- End quote ---
So go to the thread and lress notifty and unotifty?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version