Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 09:08:12 am

Author Topic: Is Biology 3&4 offered in year 12 in EBS?  (Read 2765 times)  Share 

Grace Sun

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Is Biology 3&4 offered in year 12 in EBS?
« on: September 03, 2020, 09:34:08 pm »
Hey, as the title suggests, this post would be directly aimed at those who studied or is currently studying in Elizabeth Blackburn school of sciences. So if you’re one of those ppl, I would really appreciate if you could take the time to read and answer my question 🙏
Basically, I’m doing music performance 1&2 in my current school as an advance placement subject and wish to complete this over the course of year 11.
However, in Elizabeth Blackburn science school, it is recommended to complete 3&4 biology in year 11 (skipping unit 1&2). Since I can’t fit in bio unit 3&4 and music performance unit 3&4 in the same year, I’m wondering if unit 3&4 biology is offered in year 12 so that I can complete my study in music performance in year 11 and do biology 3&4 in the following year? (I don’t mind missing unit 1&2 bio, as long as I get to do unit 3&4 in year 12)

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +212
Re: Is Biology 3&4 offered in year 12 in EBS?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 09:57:20 pm »
+2
Hey, as the title suggests, this post would be directly aimed at those who studied or is currently studying in Elizabeth Blackburn school of sciences. So if you’re one of those ppl, I would really appreciate if you could take the time to read and answer my question 🙏
Basically, I’m doing music performance 1&2 in my current school as an advance placement subject and wish to complete this over the course of year 11.
However, in Elizabeth Blackburn science school, it is recommended to complete 3&4 biology in year 11 (skipping unit 1&2). Since I can’t fit in bio unit 3&4 and music performance unit 3&4 in the same year, I’m wondering if unit 3&4 biology is offered in year 12 so that I can complete my study in music performance in year 11 and do biology 3&4 in the following year? (I don’t mind missing unit 1&2 bio, as long as I get to do unit 3&4 in year 12)

yes you can do biology in year 12 there.
2019/2020 - Psychology | Biology | Chemistry | Methods | Further | English
2021 - Science @ Melbourne University

Grace Sun

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Is Biology 3&4 offered in year 12 in EBS?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 10:27:30 pm »
+1
Yesss thank god biology is my favourite science subject and I just don’t want to miss out- anyway, thanks for the reply!