Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 04:34:17 am

Author Topic: The Mid-year exam of doom and my associated advice  (Read 5061 times)  Share 

misskaraleah

• Journalist Extraordinnaire
  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • I believe impossible is possible to overcome
  • Respect: +1
Re: The Mid-year exam of doom and my associated advice
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2008, 11:44:18 am »
Thanks for the advice Eriny! :)

6 people from my school got 50s last year, and they couldn't have all been ranked equal first, so i'd say you're still in with a fairly decent chance misskaraleah - even if you don't get 50, achieving a score in the high 40s is still pretty spectacular

Fingers crossed. Lets hope it all works out, or at least i leap frog them in future SACS :P

6 PEOPLE....what school do you go to????? Only 9 people at my school go over 40 lol!!!

*cough* only 2 people at my school..... *cough*

daniel99

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2008, 02:02:57 pm »

6 people from my school got 50s last year, and they couldn't have all been ranked equal first, so i'd say you're still in with a fairly decent chance misskaraleah - even if you don't get 50, achieving a score in the high 40s is still pretty spectacular

Fingers crossed. Lets hope it all works out, or at least i leap frog them in future SACS :P

6 PEOPLE....what school do you go to????? Only 9 people at my school go over 40 lol!!!

How many students do you have though? I think we would have close to 100 at mine who do psych and 9 got 40. But they were good 40's mainly, like 45 or 44 etc.

Hughie

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2008, 04:51:20 pm »
i bet it's Macrob.......i think my school got 15/40 or around that....

misskaraleah

• Journalist Extraordinnaire
  • Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • I believe impossible is possible to overcome
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 11:34:02 am »

How many students do you have though? I think we would have close to 100 at mine who do psych and 9 got 40. But they were good 40's mainly, like 45 or 44 etc.

last year we had about 150 students doing units 3 and 4 studies. so yeah, not so high on that account.