Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 12:11:40 am

Author Topic: My HSC story - PeriPeri101  (Read 19196 times)

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Re: My HSC story - PeriPeri101
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2020, 06:03:30 pm »
Now I am just focusing on trying to get all my notes done and holiday homework.  :( these holidays have gone WAY too quick
That's a mood! Congratulations on some great scores! What are you doing for your IP in drama?

PeriPeri101

• Trailblazer
  • dramatic at heart
  • Respect: +25
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2020, 12:00:15 pm »
That's a mood! Congratulations on some great scores! What are you doing for your IP in drama?

I am doing a performance! I was inspired by a play that I saw when I went to the NIDA open day called pool (no water)!
subjects - year 12 2020: Biology - Society and Culture - Drama - Advanced Mathematics - Advanced English - Studies of Religion

PeriPeri101

• Trailblazer
  • dramatic at heart
  • Respect: +25
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2020, 03:05:44 pm »
+2
Update time.

This post will definitely be very interesting looking back on.

It has been a C R A Z Y couple of weeks. My Task 2 Assessments are nearly over... they are essentially exams but with the title 'assessments.' My last exam is tomorrow, but i even have the option of not doing it if I don't want to.

Covid-19 has most certainly shaken up everything this year. Some exams I have had only 50% are actually showing up. I am still doing the exams because they are good practice and I want results and feedback; but I am not staying at school other than that.

These last days of Year 12 are being completely turned around. I am really trying to look on the bright side of things, but still feel like I am being robbed of my senior year and missing out on so many things. Year 12 camp, excursions, talks, formal, graduation, schoolies and even school itself are things I am not sure I will be doing this year. A lot of my friends feel the exact same way, it's really heartbreaking but the fact is, is that we are safe at the moment so thats all matters.

But it will be definitely interesting to look back and see how this year ends up panning out, because at the moment the future is very uncertain
subjects - year 12 2020: Biology - Society and Culture - Drama - Advanced Mathematics - Advanced English - Studies of Religion