Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:30:46 pm

Author Topic: My Journal  (Read 1255 times)

kjade

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
My Journal
« on: September 13, 2017, 06:21:41 am »
+7
An update on what's going on school wise for me, just to voice any concerns-

This week: Not much is really happening, I only have one class today so an early finish (yay!), my Global and English teachers want us to be writing practice essays but I really can't be bothered. I'll pull something together eventually. My VET Hospitality (Kitchen Op) class is preparing for a dinner we're doing for our final class of the year, and it's really fun. It's my favourite class.

Next week:
Monday: English SAC (During what is meant to be a student free day fml), I still haven't read one of the comparative books but I'm somehow still coping.
Thursday: Global Politics SAC. No idea what is going on. The teacher doesn't make clear what she wants. Again, I still somehow do just above average. It is also the day of the dinner, so I'll have to be at school until at LEAST 9pm  :-\
Media SAC (part 1) on the LAST DAY OF TERM. It was meant to be today, then next Wednesday, but she got violently ill and we're too behind. We'll be doing the next part of the SAC next term.

My school is also getting rid of our deep fryers in attempts to be 'healthier' which is really sad, so my plan is to buy as many delicious potato cakes as possible next week.  :'( #rippotatocakes

Holidays: 5 practice exams in 4 days... not sure of how to deal because I haven't had more than 2 SACs in one week this whole year, unlike most of my cohort. Also a couple of revision lectures and I'll be completing some work experience at a restaurant to add to my resume and credits for TAFE.

I'm looking forward to muck up day and all the specialties for the year twelves because we truly deserve it, it's been a fun time in high school, but I'm ready for so much more to come  ;D