Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:33:51 am

Author Topic: Futurama as Related Text  (Read 589 times)

APSODIFU

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Futurama as Related Text
« on: October 17, 2018, 06:47:06 pm »
Hello, just wondering what people think about having Futurama as a related text, specifically the episode titled "The Luck of Frysih" where Fry experiences bad luck and searches for his old seven leafed clover.
I don't know what I'm doing

fkkiwi

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +3
Re: Futurama as Related Text
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 06:52:51 pm »
Ehhh it's a long shot especially the night before the exam. If there's really nothing better you can do and if you can make it work with your prescribed, then I guess why not, but I think it's better to go with something the English teachers like
HSC 2018: | English Advanced (91) | Extension 1 Maths (93) | Extension 2 Maths (86) | Physics (90) | Chemistry (92) | Studies of Religion 1 (47) |  ATAR: 98.70

2019: B. Eng (Hons) (Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering) / Computer Science @UNSW

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Futurama as Related Text
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 09:58:39 pm »
Hello, just wondering what people think about having Futurama as a related text, specifically the episode titled "The Luck of Frysih" where Fry experiences bad luck and searches for his old seven leafed clover.

Not thinking about techniques, I think this actually works quite well. If it's got the stuff to analyse, why not! ;D