Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:21:09 am

Author Topic: General PSMT Unit 3 Bi-variate Data Feedback + Help Cut Down Words  (Read 2050 times)

Luke_8064

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +12
Hello there,

I would really appreciate it if somebody could give me feedback on my General Math PSMT. I am currently a bit over the word limit so I would also appreciate it if you could suggest any possible things I could do to save some words. I know I am asking for a lot, which is why I don't mind if you only do one of them. You'll see in the attached documents three things: 1, my assignment, 2, the scaffolding sheet that we got given to give you an understanding as to the detail and specifics we have to produce, and 3, the task sheet (just in case my report doesn't convey all parts of the assessment).

Also I pretty much just finished it so there might be a few silly errors here and there. I apologize for this as I really should post something that reflects a near to finished report. Anyway, I thank you in advanced and sorry for making you read/sift through 2000 words.

Sincerely,
Luke
QCE Class of 2021: Design | Digital Solutions | English | ICT | General Maths | Psychology

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
Re: General PSMT Unit 3 Bi-variate Data Feedback + Help Cut Down Words
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 08:58:07 pm »
Hello there,

I would really appreciate it if somebody could give me feedback on my General Math PSMT. I am currently a bit over the word limit so I would also appreciate it if you could suggest any possible things I could do to save some words. I know I am asking for a lot, which is why I don't mind if you only do one of them. You'll see in the attached documents three things: 1, my assignment, 2, the scaffolding sheet that we got given to give you an understanding as to the detail and specifics we have to produce, and 3, the task sheet (just in case my report doesn't convey all parts of the assessment).

Also I pretty much just finished it so there might be a few silly errors here and there. I apologize for this as I really should post something that reflects a near to finished report. Anyway, I thank you in advanced and sorry for making you read/sift through 2000 words.

Sincerely,
Luke

Hey Luke,

I would be more than happy to look at it for you! I have two exams in the upcoming two days so there might be a bit of a delay getting it back to you.

Good luck for Year 11 and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 09:24:17 am »
+1
Hey!

I haven't done a comparison with the assessment criteria or sample task but I have left a bunch of comments for you to read through.

Nothing to apologise for at all - we're here to help :)

If you have any questions or comments about my feedback or anything please feel free to speak up!

Luke_8064

• Trailblazer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 11:09:59 am »
Hey!

I haven't done a comparison with the assessment criteria or sample task but I have left a bunch of comments for you to read through.

Nothing to apologise for at all - we're here to help :)

If you have any questions or comments about my feedback or anything please feel free to speak up!

Hey Bri,

Firstly, I would just like to thank you for spending time on providing me with super helpful feedback. I have also just got some draft feedback back from my teacher although they haven't said anything about what you have picked up on. What should I do? I am planning to fix up all grammar and punctuation issues, but I am just super conflicted and confused as to whether I should fix up the other parts of my draft. It is also super annoying that the QCAA high-level exemplar is crap, compared to the other math examples (as in the layout and the way these examples communicate their ideas).

Would really appreciate your perspective!
Luke
QCE Class of 2021: Design | Digital Solutions | English | ICT | General Maths | Psychology

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 11:13:21 am »
+1
Hey Bri,

Firstly, I would just like to thank you for spending time on providing me with super helpful feedback. I have also just got some draft feedback back from my teacher although they haven't said anything about what you have picked up on. What should I do? I am planning to fix up all grammar and punctuation issues, but I am just super conflicted and confused as to whether I should fix up the other parts of my draft. It is also super annoying that the QCAA high-level exemplar is crap, compared to the other math examples (as in the layout and the way these examples communicate their ideas).

Would really appreciate your perspective!
Luke

Hey Luke,

No worries!

Your teacher is the one marking your work and I didn't do a direct comparison with the sample and rubric; focus on what your teacher said and only take from my feedback what you find useful.

Luke_8064

• Trailblazer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 02:04:16 pm »
Hey Luke,

No worries!

Your teacher is the one marking your work and I didn't do a direct comparison with the sample and rubric; focus on what your teacher said and only take from my feedback what you find useful.

Thanks Bri, helps so much!

Also wasn't expecting such a quick response.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 02:07:32 pm »
Thanks Bri, helps so much!

Also wasn't expecting such a quick response.

No worries!

I finished the last lab of my science degree yesterday and now it's just assignments; I happened to be taking a break from those when you posted :)