Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:52:32 pm

Author Topic: The truth game  (Read 34180 times)  Share 

nisha

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Hum Honge Kamyab.
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: The truth game
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 04:33:40 pm »
I would just love to go to Switzerland. Never been there myself (obviously) but it sounds like such a beautiful place, to forget about the rest of the world and enjoy the scenery....and chocolate....and maybe buy a new watch:P

If it was legal, what animal would you consider to marry and why?
(LOL)

EDIT: Sorry Stick, didn't see you there.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:41:09 pm by nisha »
Melbourne University-Science-Second year

Am taking in students for CHEMISTRY and MATHS METHODS tuition for 2014 as well as first year chemistry. If interested, pm me. Flexible with location.

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught [/i]

Stick

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Sticky. :P
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 04:38:56 pm »
I don't think you answered my question. Nonetheless:

I'd probably just marry a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (they're so cute!).

If you could change your name for a day, what would your name be and why?
2017-2020: Doctor of Medicine - The University of Melbourne
2014-2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine - The University of Melbourne

Art Vandelay

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2012, 04:41:02 pm »
I would just love to go to Switzerland. Never been there myself (obviously) but it sounds like such a beautiful place, to forget about the rest of the world and enjoy the scenery....and chocolate....and maybe buy a new watch:P

If it was legal, what animal would you consider to marry and why?
(LOL)
Funny thing is, I know a girl (of Indian nationality) named Nisha, living in Switzerland :O

I don't think you answered my question. Nonetheless:

I'd probably just marry a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (they're so cute!).

If you could change your name for a day, what would your name be and why?

Barack Obama

Edit: What is your favourite book?
Monash Arts/Law

Lasercookie

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2012, 04:41:48 pm »
you forgot to give a question o0davidm0o

nisha

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Hum Honge Kamyab.
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2012, 04:42:54 pm »
OFFTOPIC POST.

Funny thing is, I know a girl (of Indian nationality) named Nisha, living in Switzerland :O

Barack Obama
o.O

LOL.
Here: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/kenyan-mother-names-twins-barack-obama-mitt-romney-132344622.html

Am taking in students for CHEMISTRY and MATHS METHODS tuition for 2014 as well as first year chemistry. If interested, pm me. Flexible with location.

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught [/i]

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2012, 04:43:28 pm »
<3 you laseredd. Fuck the system!
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

Stick

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2012, 04:46:23 pm »
Please follow the game rules (I know there aren't any, but at least keep things going).

Do you have a favourite family member? Why/why not?

DisaFear

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bravery is not a function of firepower
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2012, 06:22:55 pm »
Not really. If I were to choose the 'least' favourite member (marginally of course), it'd be my little brother. Savage kid.

Do you think extra-terrestrial life exists in the Solar System? In the Milky Way Galaxy? In the Universe? Why/why not?

(AN chocolate) <tisaraiscool> Does it taste like b^3's brain?
BSc (Hons) @ Monash (Double major in Chemistry)

nisha

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Hum Honge Kamyab.
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2012, 06:28:24 pm »
Definitely. I think I would like to think that they were there anyways. It would prove a lot of things and that life can survive outside Earth (in maybe Earth-like conditions on some far away planet). I do think it exists but I wouldn't think any country are going to put in billions to actually find out (or I think Russia still do....). It also helps with the loneliness factor. I mean, if we all die out in 500 million or so years (I do love astronomy) by the sun enveloping our planet, I would like to think that out there life does really exist, to continue....the......living, I guess.

Have you ever noticed that Australian power sockets (like the power points...the holed things) look so depressing and sad? Why would that be?

Greatness

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • School Grad Year: 2011
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2012, 06:35:32 pm »
Definitely. I think I would like to think that they were there anyways. It would prove a lot of things and that life can survive outside Earth (in maybe Earth-like conditions on some far away planet). I do think it exists but I wouldn't think any country are going to put in billions to actually find out (or I think Russia still do....). It also helps with the loneliness factor. I mean, if we all die out in 500 million or so years (I do love astronomy) by the sun enveloping our planet, I would like to think that out there life does really exist, to continue....the......living, I guess.

Have you ever noticed that Australian power sockets (like the power points...the holed things) look so depressing and sad? Why would that be?
I believe it's estimated that the sun will die out in 5 billion years :P

I've never really taken notice of the power sockets, they do look a little sad. Although I can't really picture a face from it.

If you had it your way, how would you want to die?

Lasercookie

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2012, 06:49:49 pm »
If you had it your way, how would you want to die?
If I had it my way completely, then I'd like defy the laws of physics etc. and just disappear instantly. :P No but really I think I'd like to go out peacefully and painlessly, with the main preference is that my existence doesn't get completely forgotten afterwards.

If you were able to solve the average crossword puzzle given in The Age newspaper in one minute (implying that you can't solve every single crossword puzzle with ease), how would you best exploit this skill to net you the greatest amount of success?

katykins

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Donde, está, la biblioteca
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2012, 08:05:39 pm »
If I had it my way completely, then I'd like defy the laws of physics etc. and just disappear instantly. :P No but really I think I'd like to go out peacefully and painlessly, with the main preference is that my existence doesn't get completely forgotten afterwards.

If you were able to solve the average crossword puzzle given in The Age newspaper in one minute (implying that you can't solve every single crossword puzzle with ease), how would you best exploit this skill to net you the greatest amount of success?

solve crosswords for people, so they can enter in competitions, at a price of course.

whats your favorite quality in the opposite sex, and why??
what a year it has been, thank goodness it is over, bring on a new chapter!

Psychology- 46!
Theatre studies- 37
Biology- 35
English- 34
Further maths-33
ATAR-87.15 so pleased!

any questions related to Psychology or Theatre Studies please don't hesitate to ask :)

b^3

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Overloading, just don't do it.
  • School: Western Suburbs Area
  • School Grad Year: 2011
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2012, 08:15:44 pm »
Favourite quality in the opposite sex? Being hardworking and never giving up. Why? I honestly don't know, maybe its just because I don't particulary like lazy people :P

If you could change one thing about our country, what would it be and why would you want to change this the most?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:22:40 pm by b^3 »
2012-2016: Aerospace Engineering/Science (Double Major in Applied Mathematics - Monash Uni)
TI-NSPIRE GUIDES: METH, SPESH

Co-Authored AtarNotes' Maths Study Guides

I'm starting to get too old for this... May be on here or irc from time to time.

Stick

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2012, 08:23:26 pm »
I'd try to close 'the gap' between the indigenous community and the rest of Australia. Frankly, I think it's pathetic that a supposed "developed" nation could neglect such a vulnerable and poor community.

Do you think people naturally desire freedom? For example, how about the youth in a propaganda-based country like North Korea? Is it possible to brainwash someone to truly reject liberty?

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2012, 08:40:59 pm »
I'd try to close 'the gap' between the indigenous community and the rest of Australia. Frankly, I think it's pathetic that a supposed "developed" nation could neglect such a vulnerable and poor community.
Good answer

Do you think people naturally desire freedom? For example, how about the youth in a propaganda-based country like North Korea? Is it possible to brainwash someone to truly reject liberty?
You can't desire what you don't know. Would people in North Korea call themselves brainwashed? It's possibly to have people content with the way things are when they don't know anything different, including the 'rejection of liberty'. On people naturally desiring freedom - I think people are conflicted. Perhaps the idea of liberty and freedom is a sociocultural value rather than something inherent, so people desire that 'free' ideal, however I think people also desire structure, schedules, something to follow at the same time. So yeah, I think that's split.

What do you value the absolute most and why? Try to pick one. If you can't pick between X and Y, explain both. For example, I value justice but am conflicted between that and kindness, and I'd explain why if I were answering.
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️