Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:34:00 pm

Author Topic: Slow&Steady's Interim Aspirations  (Read 13490 times)

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Re: Slow&Steady's Interim Aspirations
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2019, 07:41:07 am »
+2
How's my favourite werewolf? ??? ;D Have you been keeping up with the piano practice and dog walking?

SlowandSteady

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2019, 01:29:17 pm »
+1
How's my favourite werewolf? ??? ;D Have you been keeping up with the piano practice and dog walking?
(grr ;))
I sort of forgot about this thread because I kept on setting goals that just wouldn't happen. I ended up leaving my English and Science the nights they were due and didn't get a lot of sleep. I'm finally on holidays, though, and I've been reading To Kill a Mockingbird, which has been fun. I won't have many opportunities to practice piano because my keyboard's back in Queensland (so is my dog :'(). My teacher needs me to learn a grade 3 piece that I'm finding really difficult, so I hope it'll be up to scratch by the time I need to audition for the school band. When I get back, a chore roster will be implemented so that there'll be no more (or, at least, a lot less) chore dodging.

I'm working on my speech for head prefect in case my application gets shortlisted and I'll be working on a group project for the stem cup competition, as well, but other than that, I'll just be relaxing these holidays. Once they end, I'll make an effort to hand in my schoolwork earlier.
QCE Class of 2023 :D

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2019, 07:14:50 pm »
I'm finally on holidays, though, and I've been reading To Kill a Mockingbird, which has been fun.
Are you reading it for school or for fun? ;D

When I get back, a chore roster will be implemented so that there'll be no more (or, at least, a lot less) chore dodging.
That should be helpful, or restricting. What do you think?

I'm working on my speech for head prefect in case my application gets shortlisted and I'll be working on a group project for the stem cup competition, as well, but other than that, I'll just be relaxing these holidays. Once they end, I'll make an effort to hand in my schoolwork earlier.
That's so exciting! When do you find out if you're shortlisted?

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2019, 08:36:22 pm »
+1
how were your holidays?

brothanathan

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2019, 07:38:48 pm »
Hey there!

Would be great to know how you're going. I hope my tips were of good use.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2019, 05:26:24 pm »
Would love to hear how things have been! Are you excited for the end of the year? ;D