Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 07:09:42 pm

Author Topic: E12 Interviews  (Read 1366 times)

Rathin

• Trendsetter
  • Arthur Phillip High School
  • Respect: +9
E12 Interviews
« on: September 25, 2017, 09:23:53 am »
Hey guys, has anyone been called up or got an email to attend an interview for E12 scholarship? Timeline says interviews are held mid to late September and its nearly the end of September. I have applied for physiotherapy btw.
2017 HSC
4u | 3u | Physics | Biology | Adv Eng | PDHPE

clarence.harre

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: E12 Interviews
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 10:18:09 am »
Hey guys, has anyone been called up or got an email to attend an interview for E12 scholarship? Timeline says interviews are held mid to late September and its nearly the end of September. I have applied for physiotherapy btw.

Hey Rathin
Whether or not you actually need to attend an interview depends entirely on the course, and its corresponding faculty, that you have elected.
I chose a electrical engineering and all they did is send me an email saying 'you got it. congrats'
My mate who wants to do commerce got one and they rang him up.
Hence, I'm not sure what physiotherapy will do, but don't stress it if you don't get called for an interview. They all have their own way of contacting successful applicants.

But now it's October so everything I just said is pretty irrelevant now. How did you go?
HSC '17: Physics | Chemistry | Software | English (Advanced) | Mathematics 3U | German (Continuers) | Electrotechnology (TVET)

ATAR Goal: 92.50

Aim: USyd (B Engineering - Electrical)