Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:07:22 pm

Author Topic: VCE Journal: My thoughts and feelings  (Read 2226 times)

nhawkins18

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +4
VCE Journal: My thoughts and feelings
« on: August 28, 2017, 06:41:43 pm »
+12
28-08-2017

So today I have come down with an illness and to be honest I feel pretty crap, but hey its alright because I got to go to Macca's after volleyball. Here's how I'm feeling about all my subjects currently:
English - love love love! I love Mrs Thom so much like honestly she's the best teacher I've ever had for English, and on top of that I am really loving comparing Fly Away Peter and Wilfred Owen poems. Definitely been my favourite unit of English this year and possibly ever.
Methods - I don't hate calculus surprisingly, I just have to wrap my head around it. This semester maths has been so much better than first semester, and I am a lot more confident in myself with going through with methods in Year 12.
French - Of course I love French, probably my fave subject although at the moment my class is so annoying and won't shut up and Madame Swayne doesn't really do much about it. Her teaching style isn't the best but I still enjoy it a lot.
Economics - Poor Mrs Fratt has been sick I feel bad for her :(  I enjoy the macroeconomics a lot more than the microeconomics stuff but I must admit its a lot to wrap your head around sometimes. I like eco, definitely not my fave but I don't hate it either.
Global - ok so OB has been sick as well but at the moment I'm so confused, he like hardly ever makes sense and its frustrating sometimes because most of the time I know the content but I just feel like I can't structure my responses well and thats where I'm losing marks.
Chemistry - HAHAHAHAHAHHA what a joke, I hate Mr Morrison and if he is teaching next year I will lowkey drop Chem because I can't stand him. His teaching makes 0 sense so thats fun.

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: VCE Journal: My thoughts and feelings
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 12:06:49 am »
+4
Welcome to Atar Notes :)

sucks to be sick during vce hope you get better soon.

don't worry you can find plenty better chem teachers on atar notes click here to ask any questions about vce chemistry and over here for anything relating to maths methods.

looking forward to reading more of your thoughts on vce  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 12:13:39 am by Sine »