Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:04:10 am

Author Topic: Stormbreaker's VCE journal  (Read 35445 times)

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
Re: Stormbreaker's VCE journal
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2021, 09:16:44 am »
Aye, fellow Economics enthusiast. I finish my other work like you but my enjoyment of economic far outweighs the others so I’ll admit I spend a bit more time in econimics. You feeling prepared for AOS 2 Sac soon? I find the domestic macroeconomic goals to be interesting to study
I am as ready as ever. Economics for me far outweighs the other subjects I am doing, this will also be my highest scoring subject by far. What study score are you aiming for?

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2021, 06:53:40 pm »
+3
Just had a biology SAC today, honestly it was not too bad. The questions felt easy because it was a short SAC on only one topic. I think I got this one in the bag at least. So here is how my day looks like:
AFTER SCHOOL:
3.30PM-4.30PM Biology SAC
After that: All the homework that I have to do.

normai

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2021, 12:35:25 am »
+1
I have a physics sac tomorrow, so wish me luck!!!

I'm so nervous!

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2021, 02:53:21 pm »
I have a physics sac tomorrow, so wish me luck!!!

I'm so nervous!
Best of luck :)

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +196
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2021, 11:48:57 pm »
Just had a biology SAC today, honestly it was not too bad. The questions felt easy because it was a short SAC on only one topic. I think I got this one in the bag at least. So here is how my day looks like:
AFTER SCHOOL:
3.30PM-4.30PM Biology SAC
After that: All the homework that I have to do.
;
was that for aos2 ?

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2021, 01:44:30 pm »

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2021, 04:48:06 pm »
+1
So today came back home from school my plans are as follows:
Prepare for further math SAC that I have next week, further math is pretty easy so I think I would ace it. Economics SAC would be the week after, but because I am good at this subject it seems to be pretty easy, I am hoping for full marks on my next SAC. I got my chemistry SAC back today and I screwed it up big time, I failed it :( IF ANYONE HAS ADVICE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2021, 08:30:05 pm »
I got my SACs coming up soon, so I want you guys to encourage me as I count down the practice exams I do. I am aim to do at the bare minimum 10 practice exams before my real SAC. Here goes the first one :)
*Bear in mind I am not counting the exams I did previously (I did around 4-5 if I counted those).

beep boop

• Trendsetter
  • studying, what is that?
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2021, 09:31:22 am »
+1
I totally forgot to update you guys:
English: Finished Station Eleven, but have not started the homework.
Economics: Finished homework and gonna be straight ahead.
Further math: So easy right now, I almost got chapter 1 done.
Biology: Barely started.
Chemistry: Just started
Anyone here want to tell me their VCE stories?

Hi! Beep boop here.
I'm currently doing 2 3/4 subjects. My vce journey hasn't been smooth sailing so far. I was barely passing one of them and still scraping my feet in this subject even.
The subjects I'm doing are:
bio 3/4
Vietnamese SL 3/4
methods
religion and society (I'm dropping this next year, my school made me do this subject)
chem
eng lang
spesh

I'm hoping to get a 30+ ss for bio and 39+ for Vietnamese. As for my end of year of exams, I'm quite nervous. I hope I'm able to reach my goals.

Wish me luck!
Beep boop over and out.
class of '22
'21: viet sl [36], bio
'22: psych, methods, spesh, chem, eng lang
"Distance makes the heart grow fonder and proximity makes the heart want to barf."-Mr K, Never have I Ever
yr 12 stuff :)

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2021, 10:18:38 am »
Hi! Beep boop here.
I'm currently doing 2 3/4 subjects. My vce journey hasn't been smooth sailing so far. I was barely passing one of them and still scraping my feet in this subject even.
The subjects I'm doing are:
bio 3/4
Vietnamese SL 3/4
methods
religion and society (I'm dropping this next year, my school made me do this subject)
chem
eng lang
spesh

I'm hoping to get a 30+ ss for bio and 39+ for Vietnamese. As for my end of year of exams, I'm quite nervous. I hope I'm able to reach my goals.

Wish me luck!
Beep boop over and out.
BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2021, 06:44:05 pm »
+2
3rd practice economic exam done :)
*I didn't forget the second one (I did two today). There has been a slight change in the SAC date, the SAC date got changed so now I have an extra week to practice.

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +196
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2021, 10:38:03 pm »
+2
I got my chemistry SAC back today and I screwed it up big time, I failed it :( IF ANYONE HAS ADVICE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
Volkscience for Chemistry is pretty useful and concise with short video explanations (typically not more than 10 mins per concept) and notes for each topic so you might find it useful to subscribe to that.

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2021, 09:46:23 pm »
+1
Volkscience for Chemistry is pretty useful and concise with short video explanations (typically not more than 10 mins per concept) and notes for each topic so you might find it useful to subscribe to that.
I will check it out thanks.

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2021, 09:47:02 pm »
+1
5th practice exam for me.

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2021, 11:16:40 pm »
+3
It is the time where I update you guys again:
Economics: Now I am on my 6th practice exam this subject is my most confident subject by far, I also asked my teacher what study score she thinks I will get and good news if I continue to work this hard and score the scores that I get I am looking at a potential study score of 40+ which means I am over the moon  :)

I just hope that VCAA can see my teacher gives us really hard SACs and scale mine up at the end of the year.

Biology: So far we are doing immunity and it is going well, unfortunately the previous topic did not go well which was the stimulus response model, how the cells communicate, signal transduction and apoptosis (I scored 36% on the SAC). Still pretty upset over it since the first SAC was way harder and I passed it, it was on pretty much everything from term 1. The SAC I failed was legit 2 weeks worth of content. Oh well this is only 4% of my study score it can only go up from there. I am keeping a positive mindset.

Chemistry: First SAC didn't go too well either, I did not pass it and I hope to pass the upcoming SAC. Honestly I regret doing this subject, I should have dropped it ages ago. Terrible choice, I guess choosing subjects for scaling does have its downside after all.

Further math: Going pretty well, I smashing this subjects so far, I hope to score decently high in this subject.

English: I scored my cohort average which was disappointing since I thought I did good. *We didn't actually get our marks for Station Eleven just some feedbacks with indicators of our marks.

That's all folks thanks for reading and enjoy your day.  :)