Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 08:23:17 am

Author Topic: Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Monash  (Read 962 times)  Share 

aayush_

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +3
Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Monash
« on: August 03, 2020, 08:20:46 pm »
Hey guys, is anyone on this forum doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Monash? If so, what are your thoughts on the degree? Do you like it and what don't you like about it? Job opportunities?
I'm really interested in this course and would love to study it next year and just wanted to know your guys' thoughts

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
Re: Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Monash
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 09:02:38 pm »
+3
Hey guys, is anyone on this forum doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Monash? If so, what are your thoughts on the degree? Do you like it and what don't you like about it? Job opportunities?
I'm really interested in this course and would love to study it next year and just wanted to know your guys' thoughts
Hi! I'm in my 4th (and last) year of studying this degree :)

Here's a thread I've done in the past that has a bit of info on it: https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=172305.0

It's a great degree - I love it. Fantastic teaching staff and a really high quality degree. Honestly can't really give you any stand out downsides - looking back on my degree the vast majority of my experiences have been positive.

Job opportunities are basically the same for physio where ever you study the degree because it's a regulated profession that has strict requirements for the structure/content of the degrees in order for the degree to be accredited. Once you graduate people tend to either work in hospital physio or private practice.

I'm happy to answer any specific questions you have :)

aayush_

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +3
Re: Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Monash
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 02:13:12 pm »
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it