Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 05:26:24 am

Author Topic: WHAT ENGLISH SS WILL I GET?  (Read 2075 times)

ccathyliu

• Fresh Poster
WHAT ENGLISH SS WILL I GET?
« on: November 11, 2020, 12:23:38 am »
okay so we just finished our english exams, and honestly idek how I went xD

SO can anyone who's familiar with how ss work pls help me estimate my study score?

I finished section C first then did section B and then went on with section A, but I didn't finish that essay. I wrote an intro and 2 body paragraphs that barely made sense bc I had like 20 mins left till the end of the exam and I also included a crappy conclusion oop.

for my sacs, unit 3 was quite high probably in between the high range. however unit 4 sacs were around medium.

im hoping for above 25 ss and if possible a 30 sjjdjd.

PLS HELP IK I SHOULDNT BE STRESSING BUT IDK I CANT HELP FEELING REGRETFUL NOW EEEE

THANK UUU

99.95_goal

• Forum Regular
Re: WHAT ENGLISH SS WILL I GET?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 06:35:32 pm »

SO can anyone who's familiar with how ss work pls help me estimate my study score?

I finished section C first then did section B and then went on with section A, but I didn't finish that essay. I wrote an intro and 2 body paragraphs that barely made sense bc I had like 20 mins left till the end of the exam and I also included a crappy conclusion oop.

for my sacs, unit 3 was quite high probably in between the high range. however unit 4 sacs were around medium.

PLS HELP IK I SHOULDNT BE STRESSING BUT IDK I CANT HELP FEELING REGRETFUL NOW EEEE

THANK UUU
Honestly none of us can know that at this point - it all depends on how your REALLY went on the exam and the grade distributions this year

khaiv710

• Adventurer
Re: WHAT ENGLISH SS WILL I GET?
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 06:51:24 pm »

THANK UUU

If your Section C and B were decent and however much you did of Section A was the least bit coherent then I think you'll be fine for a 25-30. I think you might even be set for a 35 if your first two sections were done really well.