Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 03:31:26 am

Author Topic: study score  (Read 609 times)  Share 

Nis0017

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
study score
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:06:39 pm »
hey!
i have been trying to start revision for end of year exam for business management ,
i have recently noticed i am not strong at answering PAST exam questions that are relevant to this study desig and have forgotten a few concepts. However i would want to get at lease 30+ ss , would this still be possible?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 06:08:23 pm by Nis0017 »

Ashjames

• Trendsetter
  • Life.is.short-incorrect-Its the longest thing ever
  • Respect: +22
Re: study score
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 07:17:12 pm »
hey!
i have been trying to start revision for end of year exam for business management ,
i have recently noticed i am not strong at answering PAST exam questions that are relevant to this study desig and have forgotten a few concepts. However i would want to get at lease 30+ ss , would this still be possible?

Yes- but spending your time worrying about it isn't gonna help you get above 30. In fact if you put your head to it and stat revising from now [you have plenty of time] you can be looking at a SS of 35+

regarding exam questions-nobody was born to know how to answer them. I struggle as well, but as the saying goes 'practice make perfect' - don't you dare give up now, you've come so far!!

Quantum44

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +313
Re: study score
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 05:54:11 pm »
hey!

I don't see how revising past concepts could do you any harm, even if you aren't aiming particularly high. If you have forgotten some topics, it will help you more to properly study them again rather than continuing to forge ahead with past exam questions in an incomplete manner.
UAdel MBBS