Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 06:07:54 pm

Author Topic: Rank one stuffs up  (Read 882 times)  Share 

G185

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Rank one stuffs up
« on: July 30, 2017, 10:38:17 pm »
If rank one fudges the exam really badly, would it screw everyone else's sac marks? I'm getting really panicky because I'm rank one for unit 3 in a subject and we'll sort of chocked in the methods exams last year for 3/4. I really don't want to mess up the rest of the cohort if I do it again. I could shrug it off I screwed up my own atar but it'd kill me knowing that I screwed up everyone else

Quantum44

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +313
Re: Rank one stuffs up
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:16:23 am »
If rank one fudges the exam really badly, would it screw everyone else's sac marks? I'm getting really panicky because I'm rank one for unit 3 in a subject and we'll sort of chocked in the methods exams last year for 3/4. I really don't want to mess up the rest of the cohort if I do it again. I could shrug it off I screwed up my own atar but it'd kill me knowing that I screwed up everyone else

The exam is worth the most and your exam mark is not moderated by your cohort so that limits the damage of rank 1 screwing up. The damage to SAC results probably won't be too bad, it'll just knock people down a study score or two assuming there is an even spread of exam marks at the top end.
UAdel MBBS