Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:38:39 pm

Author Topic: How to tackle all the content!  (Read 3554 times)

Yusra366

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
How to tackle all the content!
« on: September 25, 2021, 04:46:55 pm »
Hey guys, so I made a timetable on Sunday for HSC studying and I was going accordingly to it on Monday but because on Tuesday I got my second dose I was feeling tired and drained all day, as well as on Wednesday. So I wasn't able to complete Tuesday's and Wednesday's tasks. What I have on my timetable is to finish memorising my content for all my subjects by Week 2 of Term 4 on Monday/Tuesday and then I will around 5 weeks after that to just do Past Papers. As advised by my bio teacher, I am aiming to memorise an inquiry question each day for each module and also memorise content for another subject each day as well. Though, I am getting extremely demotivated by the fact that I have to memorise a whole lot of content again and I can't bring myself to just sit down and start doing it. Then when I don't do what I am supposed to do on the day, I get worried because I realise that this is the HSC I am studying for and I should be serious but then I just can't bring myself to. I guess I am just stressed on how to sort myself out and how I am going to memorise all the content in time and would just appreciate some guidance on what I should do? Also would 5 weeks of past papers be enough?