Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:30:13 am

Poll

Would you rather:

Blink 5 times more often than normal
Never except for a 10 second blink every 5 minutes

Author Topic: Wingdings' VCE Journal  (Read 22766 times)

SmartWorker

• Forum Obsessive
  • Wake determined. Sleep Satisfied.
  • Respect: +79
Re: Wingdings' VCE Journal
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2021, 12:48:58 pm »
+2
Hey SmartWorker, I think I saw your atar reaction on Youtube. Congrats!

Haha yea youtube things 😅 Thanks and congrats on your results as well!!
Advice to smash Biology ¾:

2021 VCE - 99.35

Tutoring Bio, Chem, English, Methods 1/2 & 3/4 for 2022. DM if interested

Want some advice for VCE? 👇

https://youtu.be/zq0xsaE9GJ4

beep boop

• Trendsetter
  • studying, what is that?
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2021, 04:49:29 pm »
+3
Hey wingdings, a belated congrats on your results. I know this is a VCE journal but I really want to see you record your post vce aspirations and uni journey. Just because VCE has ended doesn't mean that this journal has to end too. :)
congrats again!
class of '22
'21: viet sl [36], bio
'22: psych, methods, spesh, chem, eng lang
"Distance makes the heart grow fonder and proximity makes the heart want to barf."-Mr K, Never have I Ever
yr 12 stuff :)

wingdings2791

• Trendsetter
  • I'm going back to the start
  • Respect: +108
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2021, 10:35:33 am »
+11

REPLIES :'(
Hey! It's been really fun reading your journal through the year. I never managed to upkeep mine but yours was an amazing read, so thanks for that.  ;D

I actually saw this film on Saturday night and really enjoyed it! If you fancy a trip to Cinema Nova in Lygon St, it's one of their regular films and they have around 10 sessions of it a day I think. They've even changed the decor in the bar to match the film, it's really cute. If you get the chance to see it I really recommend it!

I look forward to reading the rest of what's to come for you :D
Hey vehura! First off, thank you so much for your reply; your read really means a lot to me :-[ Wow, Lygon St?! I haven't been there since year 9 city week but would absolutely love to visit again. That's a lot of screenings as well, it must be super popular so looks like most people agree with you ;D I'll definitely go and check it out as I'm a bit of a sucker for a nice interior and I LOVE the look of the film poster already (kinda Grand Budapest vibes?!)

Thank you once again for your lovely presence on my journal. I might be starting a uni journal next year, so look out for that! XD all the best to you too, I am certain that you crushed the beast that is VCE and hope you get into your dream course. Sending lots of love!! <3

Congrats Wingdings. ;D
Joesph41, thank you! Your congratulations really mean a lot to me. The sight of your iconic schwa has motivated me through EL all year 8) ;D

What incredible results, Wingdings! Congratulations! :)
LM, thank you!! Congrats on finishing VCE too, I'm certain you did totally phenomenal! Happy celebrating before uni comes to claim our last brain cells :')

Congrats! What a fantastic result! How are you celebrating? ;D
Hey Laura, thanks so much for your reply!! Mostly just lots of food, lots of movies, and a few months of faceplanting on my bed basically. Such a relief to be done ;D

That's an incredible result! You should be so proud of yourself!!! I'm so happy for you, congratulations!
Geoo?!??! I FEEL SO RECOGNISED HAHA thank you so much!! It really means a lot :-[

Amazed, but not surprised. Bless them with your presence you bean can!
Heinz quakes at this statement. Thank you so much Penelope, your sense of humour and amazingly uplifting replies are what has kept me going this whole year. Congrats again on smashing VCE to bits, so excited to see where uni takes you! [not crying]

What an incredible result! Congratulations, you worked so hard on this :)
Ty so much Eloise!! You did so phenomenal as well, congrats again to you too <33 excited that we're both starting uni soon, maybe I'll see you around!!

Wow thats an insane result, congrats!!! Well deserved 🥳🥳🥳🥳
SAYS YOU! Thank you so much, here's to hoping we both get into med! ;D

Amazinggggg Wingdings!!! You should be so incredibly proud of yourself!! Reading your journal has been amazing and good on you for keeping up with it! You're an inspiration and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you :D
Hey bluebird, your kind words really mean a lot. Thank you so much for the well wishes, I can't wait to see where year 12 takes you! All the best for next year, you will absolutely crush it!! <3

Congrats Wingdings!!! So proud of you for completing Year 12 in such a difficult year.
TD, thank you thank you! I'm so so honoured by your reply, sincerely hope you'll have an amazing year at uni next year as well!

Congrats Wingdings! Amazing work this year all the best for the med interview  8)
OMG CHOCOOO thank you sooo much! Yes hopefully I can be just like you in a few month's time 8)

Congrats wingdings!!! With your amazing UCAT and ATAR, you've put yourself in a very good position for monash med!! All the best for your interview!!
Thank you so much Evolio!!

Hey wingdings, a belated congrats on your results. I know this is a VCE journal but I really want to see you record your post vce aspirations and uni journey. Just because VCE has ended doesn't mean that this journal has to end too. :)
congrats again!
Beep boop, thank you so much! Uni journal is definitely something I want to try, I'm so honoured that you'd want to see more of my study struggles xddd anyways, thanks again for your support. Congrats to you too on your undoubtedly amazing work this year; wishing you a very smooth and successful year 12 (which I will happily follow along with if you decide to document it) ;)
Hey everyone and thanks for tuning in! It's been a hectic week since I quite literally spent a day bouncing off the ceiling, so here is calm and rational Wingdings, returned to take back the reins from what I will pass off as an embarrassing alter ego.

To all my lovely readers, thank you so much for the incredibly kind replies. I've repeated this inane sentence (fragment??) too many times to count but still, thank you everyone. I'll never be able to properly describe the feeling of so many people going through my VCE journey with me and it truly feels surreal to be part of such an amazing community.

Originally I clicked Reply to thread intending to update y'all about my MMI situation... but today is no day for that! Instead, I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas. I hope every single ANer has a healthy dose of Michael Buble, gets presents they adore, stuffs their face until they are 50% turkey and 50% pure sugar, and above all spends this day with their family and the ones they love.

~Happy holidays from your local Wingdings :)

ATAR: 99.75
UCAT: 95th

2022-2025: B. Radiography and Medical Imaging (Honours) @ Monash

wingdings2791

• Trendsetter
  • I'm going back to the start
  • Respect: +108
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2022, 10:21:49 am »
+16
Hello AN friends!

Wingdings here again. I thought I'd come back to wrap up and update you all one last time before adulthood takes me away *sniff sniff*

I'm going to be studying Radiography and Medical Imaging at Monash this year; and yes, as my readers you probably know that it's not what I wanted the most during year 12. On results day, I thought all day about what on earth went wrong with my application, and entirely forgot that radio was its own pursuit, rather than just another degree with a fat red label that read 'not medicine' on it. The idea of diverging from the med kids is kind of weird; seeing everyone about to begin different walks of life is a scary reality that I think many of us incoming first-years are realising.

But while I was disappointed initially, I've come around to it and I'm really happy to have a chance to study this course. And heck I'll never be sad with an opportunity to scan bones, especially when accompanied by the noble dedformed 8)

I'm not sure whether I'll continue trying to pursue med post-grad; I know the GAMSAT is always there and available but maybe being a doctor isn't necessarily meant for me. Through radiography I guess I'll find out whether I really want to study medicine for real in the future, so I think this will be kind of an open end for the time being. Despite everything, I can't wait to study radiography and am so excited for this coming year.

To everyone who received offers this year, well done and congrats. Be proud of yourself and everything you've achieved. And to those waiting for the second round, I wish you the best of luck and hope you get to pursue what you truly want.

With this, my VCE journal concludes here. I'll be appearing around the forums a bit in the next year and perhaps even making a uni journal, since you can never have enough places to complain xd.

I've said it a million times so I promise this will be the last: thank you so much, to all my readers and the wonderful friends I've made. Good luck to the class of 2022 and beyond; despite all the challenges you'll face, trust that you will come out the other end in one piece!

Sincerely,
Wingdings

« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:23:57 am by wingdings2791 »
ATAR: 99.75
UCAT: 95th

2022-2025: B. Radiography and Medical Imaging (Honours) @ Monash

beep boop

• Trendsetter
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2022, 07:26:38 pm »
+5
Hi Wingdings!

I'm kinda sad that this journal is over but happy that you're happy w/ your choice. *wipes a few tears* I guess school has always been a safety net for a lot of us and growing up doesn't come to mind until we're almost there.

I don't know where you'll end up but I'll always know it will be a good place.

I wish you all the best and from one AN person to another, you got this!

beep boop
class of '22
"Distance makes the heart grow fonder and proximity makes the heart want to barf."-Mr K, Never have I Ever

dedformed

• Trendsetter
  • Don't be upsetti. Eat some spaghetti.
  • Respect: +135
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2022, 08:29:40 pm »
+4
hello bean

i just want to formally congratulate you for finishing this massive heck of a journey that vce was, and for  your radiography offer. getting to know you has been one of the best highlights of my vce - and i wanna say thank you - whether that was reading your journals or the smol encouraging messages you sent, encouraging and accepting my use of the vocative "bean".

I love your perspective on figuring out radiography before you proceed with other plans. I'm gonna be honoured to meet you in person during the course - finally someone that knows me by my fondness of extremely bad puns.

good luck and maxi thanks

also

IBPS Bank Coaching Institutes in Bangalore India

Prasads academy is among the most prestigious IBPS Bank Coaching Institutes in Bangalore. It is located at BELLANDUR and is situated close to the center in the heart of city. It has campuses located in the two cities of Bangalore in Bangalore and Belgaum and offers students the latest facilities to assist students pass the test. The most appealing feature of Prasads Academy is the fact that it's completely accessible, meaning you won't be paying a huge amount to attend the classes. It is among the most sought-after banks and CDS coaching centers in the city.

The PRASADS institutes for banking located in Bangalore are located close to Marathahalli and offer a quality education. The instructors are highly educated and conduct regular tests that assist students to improve their test-taking capabilities. The staff is attentive and pays attention to the needs of each student. If you're searching for an effective bank coaching school in Bangalore you need to take a look at Prasads Academy.

bro r u ok what is this. my bean just finished her vce and you're just employing bad marketing. step on some legoes plz.
Lying in a Hammock at William Duffy's Farm in Pine Island, Minnesota
VCE 2021 - ATAR 98.85
my vce journal!

offering tutoring for English Language 3&4;)

beep boop

• Trendsetter
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2022, 10:15:21 pm »
+1

also

bro r u ok what is this. my bean just finished her vce and you're just employing bad marketing. step on some legoes plz.

i was wondering the same thing lmao, so random and weird
class of '22

AngelWings

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2022, 08:06:12 am »
+5
This is a bot. One of the jobs of mods is to squish bots that create spam like this. We’re usually pretty good at kicking them out but occasionally we take time. If you see one that’s been sitting for more than a day, feel free to report it.

I'm going to be studying Radiography and Medical Imaging at Monash this year;
Congrats Wingdings, and enjoy your radiography course!
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread