Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:58:02 am

Author Topic: my jmss situation  (Read 812 times)  Share 

psid16

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
my jmss situation
« on: August 10, 2019, 01:40:47 am »
Okay so I'm a Year 9 student and i study and reside in India(moved from Melb 2 years ago) and I'm an Australian citizen and i did theJMSS test here in India at the British embassy(2 people supervised me) and it was all online except the writing components and i thought i did pretty well.
I think I'll get like :
maths 52/60
numerical 42/50
science 24/30
did well on both writing tasks.
I haven't received any interview offer yet but i thought i did well enough so i reached out to this guy who applied from Malaysia and he said that he got his interview offer on aug 18th 2017 which is around 3 weeks after everyone else and on an old forum a guy from Hong Kong applied to jmss and got his interview offer on aug 21 2017 which is also 3 weeks later than anyone. but they flew to melb to do the test and had skype interviews but i did the test in india.
So what do you guys think about my situation? did i miss out on interviews?

^^^111^^^

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +26
Re: my jmss situation
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 10:50:18 am »
Okay so I'm a Year 9 student and i study and reside in India(moved from Melb 2 years ago) and I'm an Australian citizen and i did theJMSS test here in India at the British embassy(2 people supervised me) and it was all online except the writing components and i thought i did pretty well.
I think I'll get like :
maths 52/60
numerical 42/50
science 24/30
did well on both writing tasks.
I haven't received any interview offer yet but i thought i did well enough so i reached out to this guy who applied from Malaysia and he said that he got his interview offer on aug 18th 2017 which is around 3 weeks after everyone else and on an old forum a guy from Hong Kong applied to jmss and got his interview offer on aug 21 2017 which is also 3 weeks later than anyone. but they flew to melb to do the test and had skype interviews but i did the test in india.
So what do you guys think about my situation? did i miss out on interviews?
I don't really think that all is lost, you still have time. Not much can come from me since I got mine, like others before. Wait for some more time, and if u are rlly stressed, call them, to clarify, that can help.