Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 06:38:41 am

Author Topic: Predict my study scores?  (Read 618 times)  Share 

lolabrumby

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Predict my study scores?
« on: June 07, 2019, 12:10:49 pm »
I know that I should use the ATAR calculator, but it's a bit hard because I have absolutely no idea what sort of study scores I'll be getting at the moment, and my teachers aren't particularly helpful. I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand at roughly what range I'd be looking at? That would be so appreciated!
I'm sitting at a 90 in studio arts (top of class), 85 in biology( 2nd in class), 85 in further maths (2nd in class), 80 in literature (top ten in class) and a 65 in chemistry (around middle) for my percentage marks for the sacs I've done so far (averaged).

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: Predict my study scores?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:18:43 pm »
+2
I know that I should use the ATAR calculator, but it's a bit hard because I have absolutely no idea what sort of study scores I'll be getting at the moment, and my teachers aren't particularly helpful. I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand at roughly what range I'd be looking at? That would be so appreciated!
I'm sitting at a 90 in studio arts (top of class), 85 in biology( 2nd in class), 85 in further maths (2nd in class), 80 in literature (top ten in class) and a 65 in chemistry (around middle) for my percentage marks for the sacs I've done so far (averaged).
no real way to estimate from those sac percentages.

Most people will generally know what study score they are able to get when they start doing practice exams and comparing to the exam scores that others have needed for certain study scores in past years. From here then you can adjust them slightly for "good" or "bad" sac rankings.