Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 02:35:56 am

Author Topic: AC Feedback  (Read 1216 times)  Share 

peter.g15

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +29
AC Feedback
« on: March 24, 2018, 10:37:29 pm »
Hi all! Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I couldn't find anything for ACs in particular, only the essay thread (which i assume is section 3 essays only). I've attached both the article it is based on and then my AC. I wasn't too sure on my expression throughout and especially the end of the 3rd paragraph on coherence and cohesion. Any feedback would be great :)

2019 - 23: Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine @ Monash University

MissSmiley

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +84
Re: AC Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 11:33:44 pm »
+3
Hi all! Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I couldn't find anything for ACs in particular, only the essay thread (which i assume is section 3 essays only). I've attached both the article it is based on and then my AC. I wasn't too sure on my expression throughout and especially the end of the 3rd paragraph on coherence and cohesion. Any feedback would be great :)
Hi Peter!
Attached are some comments on your AC!
Overall, great!! :)
But everything's in my comments within and at the bottom of the document. So won't repeat them here

Thank you! and hope this helps :)

2017 : Further Maths [38]
2018 : English [45] ;English Language [43] ; Food Studies [47] ;French [33] ;Legal Studies [39]
VCE ATAR : 98.10
2019 - 2023 : Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University

I'm selling a huge electronic copy of  VCE English essays and resources document (with essays that have teacher feedback and marks) for $10. Feel free to PM me for details!

peter.g15

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +29
Re: AC Feedback
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 11:59:13 pm »
+1
Hi Peter!
Attached are some comments on your AC!
Overall, great!! :)
But everything's in my comments within and at the bottom of the document. So won't repeat them here

Thank you! and hope this helps :)

Thanks so much! I haven't fully read it yet, but it looks like some great stuff :)
2019 - 23: Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine @ Monash University