Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 08:25:36 pm

Author Topic: AC Feedback  (Read 1303 times)  Share 

Ethereal Lights

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
AC Feedback
« on: March 23, 2018, 11:12:15 pm »
Hi,

I have my analytical commentary SAC next week and my teacher hasn't been very useful in helping me prepare for it. I would really appreciate anyone having a look at it and giving me some feedback. The text was segments and comments from this blog post http://www.melbournegastronome.com/2011/02/australian-womens-weekly-childrens.html if that helps (its from the insight exam guide).

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:58:33 am by Ethereal Lights »

MissSmiley

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +84
Re: AC Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 10:49:34 am »
+1
Hi,

I have my analytical commentary SAC next week and my teacher hasn't been very useful in helping me prepare for it. I would really appreciate anyone having a look at it and giving me some feedback. The text was segments and comments from this blog post http://www.melbournegastronome.com/2011/02/australian-womens-weekly-childrens.html if that helps (its from the insight exam guide).

Hi Ethereal Lights!
This is a strong piece of work!! :)
Attached are my comments (mostly really minor) :)

Good luck for your SAC ! :)

2017 : Further Maths [38]
2018 : English [45] ;English Language [43] ; Food Studies [47] ;French [33] ;Legal Studies [39]
VCE ATAR : 98.10
2019 - 2023 : Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University

I'm selling a huge electronic copy of  VCE English essays and resources document (with essays that have teacher feedback and marks) for $10. Feel free to PM me for details!

Ethereal Lights

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 11:45:23 am »
+1
Thankyou so much! I really appreciate the feedback :). I was planning on doing another paragraph on cohesion but I just got lazy and stopped writing  ;D but i'll make sure to include one in the future
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 11:52:36 am by Ethereal Lights »

MissSmiley

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +84
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 12:43:32 pm »
Thankyou so much! I really appreciate the feedback :). I was planning on doing another paragraph on cohesion but I just got lazy and stopped writing  ;D but i'll make sure to include one in the future
Haha!!  ;D Totally fine!
But actually I've asked a question on the Eng Lang question thread about this, whether we can just have either cohesion or coherence and not the both if you're already analysing discourse features.
Let's see what response we get, and if that's fine, you're all good!
Because you've already got a coherence para, so yup! :)

2017 : Further Maths [38]
2018 : English [45] ;English Language [43] ; Food Studies [47] ;French [33] ;Legal Studies [39]
VCE ATAR : 98.10
2019 - 2023 : Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University

I'm selling a huge electronic copy of  VCE English essays and resources document (with essays that have teacher feedback and marks) for $10. Feel free to PM me for details!