Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 02:54:48 am

Author Topic: The CASual Journey to the End | Ashmi's VCE journal アシュ  (Read 77353 times)

Chocolatemilkshake

• MOTM: JAN 21
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +371
Re: The CASual Journey to the End | Ashmi's VCE journal アシュ
« Reply #300 on: January 16, 2021, 07:22:36 am »
+7
I still cannot believe that I was able to get this. When I first created this journal, this was the course I had my eyes on and was my major goal. Once 2020 hit and a lot of personal issues came up, I pretty much gave up on even getting close to the ATAR I needed and at one point, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to even get into Bsci at UniMelb. It just feels so surreal to be able to receive the offer of my dreams. Seeing the journey it took from Year 10 all the way to now just to get this offer has been out of this world.
I can definitely relate to this and I'm SO PROUD of you for getting there. I always knew that you could do it but that doesn't mean it didn't take diligence, hard work, sacrifice and all those stressful minutes before SACs and exams (it really makes it all worth it). I'm so, so excited that you made it into your dream course and I can't wait to see you absolutely blossom at Melbourne uni, pursing something that you are completely passionate about.

Am I going to do a Master in E.E? Or am I gonna run to physics for master? I don't know but I probably should start a uni journal for this.
Um obviously? We need an ashmi uni journal.

Now, we are at the final destination. I am truly honoured to have met such amazing people through the forums. Each and every one of you have such unique personalities and aspirations that make me so glad to be part of AN. You all are so supportive of each other and this is one of the nicest and friendliest communities I've been part of. AN, you guys have been absolute legends.
This has been one of the most incredible journeys to follow and I always get so excited when I see a new entry! Echoing Geoo it's a little sad to see it come to an end but I'm sure we will hear about your uni adventures soon. Thank you for being one of the members that has made AN such a supportive community. Enjoy the break, you'll smash 2021  8)
2021-2025: BMedSci/M.D @ Monash

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
« Reply #301 on: January 17, 2021, 06:36:24 pm »
+4

Well why was I crying?
Spoiler

I got a Raw 50 for PDT.
What shocks me, even more, is that there seems to be only 4 other people that got a 50 this year.
Hey Ash!

🎉WOW!!!!! Awesome Job, and what a stellar effort! 1 of 4 in the state and a Raw 50 ;D

Congratulations on this amazing score ;D

Coolmate 8)
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

homeworkisapotato

• MOTM: Aug 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +288
« Reply #302 on: January 18, 2021, 11:20:34 am »
+8
WOWOOW Congratulations Ash!! That degree sounds so spicy so you better start a uni journal! This has been an incredible journey to follow, so unique, and though I am sad to see your journal end I'm super excited to follow your uni journey and learn so much from you! Thank you for being such a supportive and positive member and I hope to see a post from you soon (in your uni journey journal) :D All the best!
2020: Biology [43]
2021: Methods, Chemistry, HHD, English, Further
Selective School Entry Tips

J_Rho

• MOTM: MARCH 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +756
« Reply #303 on: January 18, 2021, 03:38:34 pm »
+9
A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE congrats Ash! You've worked so hard and I'm so happy you got into your goal course! I'm so proud of you! I cant wait to see where the future takes you!
— VCE —
English 30, Further Maths 33, Biology 33, Legal Studies 27, Psychology 32

— University —
Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash
Bachelor of Counselling & Psychological Science @ ACAP

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
« Reply #304 on: January 26, 2021, 04:40:20 pm »
+6
AAH I'M SO LATE BUT A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ASHMI FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE ACHIEVED! You've literally achieved everything you said you weren't sure about and I literally could never be more proud! Thank you for everything Ashmi, you really have become an amazing friend of mine and I'm so grateful! I'm so excited to follow your journey into university! <3