Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 01:42:23 am

Author Topic: whys' VCE journal  (Read 79690 times)

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +212
Re: whys' VCE journal
« Reply #345 on: January 19, 2021, 11:58:01 am »
+5
Congrats on getting into med Whys!
You definitely deserve it after the hard work you've put it.
2019/2020 - Psychology | Biology | Chemistry | Methods | Further | English
2021 - Science @ Melbourne University

cmati

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +12
« Reply #346 on: January 19, 2021, 04:53:05 pm »
+5
Whys I've just read this whole journal of yours!! Congratulations, that is so well deserved and I am so proud of you  :D
Have fun you smart cookie!!

mang0

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #347 on: January 19, 2021, 07:50:51 pm »
+5
Hi Whys!
I've been following your journal for a while now and I just wanted to say congrats! You motivate people like me to aim higher and to keep our hopes up, even when things seem tough and the odds seem impossible. You really deserve this and I hope you enjoy the new year! All the best for 2021!  :D

wingdings2791

• Trendsetter
  • I'm going back to the start
  • Respect: +108
« Reply #348 on: January 19, 2021, 08:59:45 pm »
+5
Hello Whys! I've been lurking for a long time now but I just wanted to say a very belated CONGRATS!! You've done absolutely phenomenal and deserve every bit of that success. I really hope you'll enjoy med and I'll miss your journal updates. All the best!! :)
ATAR: 99.75
UCAT: 95th

2022-2025: B. Radiography and Medical Imaging (Honours) @ Monash

eloisegrace

• MOTM: April 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her ~ class of 2021
  • Respect: +264
« Reply #349 on: January 19, 2021, 09:23:37 pm »
+5
Congratulations whys! I have seen your passion for med in your journal and I am so so happy for you :) I wish you the best of luck this year ❤️❤️
2020 - mathematical methods [42] | further mathematics [45]
2021 - english language [45] | chemistry [36] | french [33] | physical education [44]
ATAR - 98.75
my vce journey !
2022 - bachelor of commerce and bachelor of politics, philosophy and economics @ the australian national university

bluebird

• Forum Regular
  • (she/her)
  • Respect: +43
« Reply #350 on: January 19, 2021, 09:24:43 pm »
+3
Hey asm Whys! I have to say I too have been a silent reader of your amazing journey and want to wish another very belated congratulations of not only your scores and med school offer but also for your amazing growth and positivity you spread. You've inspired a lot of people and I hope that you achieve everything you hope for and more in med!  :)
VCE 2021: Biology | HHD [50]
VCE 2022: Methods | Chemistry | Literature | English Language

whys

• VIC MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +916
« Reply #351 on: February 15, 2021, 04:47:07 pm »
+9
I’m super duper sorry for replying so late, I got busy with things and forgot about the fact that I still hadn’t replied to all these lovely posts! Thank you everyone once again. <3

Congratulations whys!!
Thanks Cat, and congrats to you too!!

whys I've been silently following your journal all along and I just want to say I'm so happy for you. We got to see some of the ups and downs throughout the journal and I know nothing feels better than finally achieving the goal you've been thinking, overthinking and dreaming about. You so incredibly deserve it and I hope this made all the hassle worth it. Thank you also for being of such great help around the forum. Wishing you all the best, your future looks very bright!
Hey Mkiryo! Happy to see another reader. A massive congratulations to you on that amazing ATAR, and all the best for the future! Thank you for your kind words and for replying to my journal.

YESSS YOU DID IT BEAN!!!

Well deserved and your journal is a brilliant artefact of how hard you've worked to get there. Congratulations!

also I just realised "whys" is read "wise", noice.
From one bean to another, THANK YOU! Good luck for year 12 and beyond.

P.S. It doesn’t really matter how you read it, whatever floats your boat!

CONGRATULATIONS WHYS!!!!!
This is an amazing achievement, well done!
You worked hard to get where you, this is only the start of a very exciting but also challenging journey.
I wish you all the best
-T&S
Thank you so much T&S, your advice last year was invaluable. All the best for the rest of uni and beyond.

AHHHH!!!!!

This is incredible! See you around campus :D

I'm not sure if you remember writing this (below) but yeah, you've gotten to this point and that has taken a lot. Congratulations :) 
long quote

When med school is tough and difficult I hope you come back to this post and remember how you felt receiving that offer. Btw if you're struggling with Monash admin remember that a bunch of us are from Monash - feel free to ask a question in the Monash (or broader uni) part of the forum. The admin side does get easier and less overwhelming :)
Thanks Bri! And definitely, can’t wait to explore Monash’s campus. And yes indeed, it’s always great to look back at my (cringey) self in the past and think about how I actually achieved what I wanted from the start.

Thank you for your warm welcome, I look forward to uni life and the ups and downs that come with it.

CONGRATULATIONS WHYS!!!
You've put in so much dedication and hard work and you've gotten what you absolutely deserve!! You've been such an inspiration to me and I am DEFINITELY gonna be annoyingly PM'ing you throughout the year asking for help and advice and just to keep in touch and see how amazing your life is now! Super excited for you!
Thank you Potato! I’m excited to follow your year 12 journey this year - it truly is a crazy but fun year. Any and all PMs are always welcome.

WHYS omg!! i have been silently following your journal for ages and I am so bloody happy for you!! I might just be in an emotional mood but the way you wrote your last entry kinda made me wanna tear up, I'm gonna miss your journal so much!!

You absolutely deserve this so so much and I wish you all the best for the coming years, hopefully its everything you have dreamt of and more <33

this may sound weird but reading your journal I was so invested and I am so glad that after all the downs, you have achieved your goal!

CONGRATS!!
Hey Moonchild! Firstly, congrats on your phenomenal scores! It means so much to hear you enjoyed reading that update (and so sorry for making it super emotional, didn’t realise till I read it back to myself later on haha).

That’s definitely not weird, in fact, I’m flattered to hear you enjoyed reading this sloppy journal. All the best for the roller coaster that is year 12. Go out there and smash it!

Congrats on getting into med Whys!
You definitely deserve it after the hard work you've put it.
Thanks Doc! Congratulations to you too, we’ve finally finished that crazy year and can have a good laugh about it now.

Whys I've just read this whole journal of yours!! Congratulations, that is so well deserved and I am so proud of you  :D
Have fun you smart cookie!!
I’m honoured, thank you dear dedicated reader! All the best for the future you smart cookie!

Hi Whys!
I've been following your journal for a while now and I just wanted to say congrats! You motivate people like me to aim higher and to keep our hopes up, even when things seem tough and the odds seem impossible. You really deserve this and I hope you enjoy the new year! All the best for 2021!  :D
Heya Mang0, thank you. It means so much to read replies like yours. I’m so happy you enjoyed reading this erratic journey! All the best for 2021 and beyond to you as well.

Hello Whys! I've been lurking for a long time now but I just wanted to say a very belated CONGRATS!! You've done absolutely phenomenal and deserve every bit of that success. I really hope you'll enjoy med and I'll miss your journal updates. All the best!! :)
Hey Wingdings! Thank you so much, your kind words mean a lot. Although the updates are gone, I’ll still be lurking around on the forums and hopefully continue to post. Good luck for this year and wherever the future takes you!

Congratulations whys! I have seen your passion for med in your journal and I am so so happy for you :) I wish you the best of luck this year ❤️❤️
Hey Eloise! Thank you so much, and best of luck for year 12 this year. You did so well in year 11, keep up the good work!

Hey asm Whys! I have to say I too have been a silent reader of your amazing journey and want to wish another very belated congratulations of not only your scores and med school offer but also for your amazing growth and positivity you spread. You've inspired a lot of people and I hope that you achieve everything you hope for and more in med!  :)
Hi Bluebird! So many new readers I’m hearing from for the first time - I’m thrilled! Thank you for your sweet reply (it means a lot to me!), and all the best for 2021.
psych [50] bio [50]
2021-2025: BMedSci/MD @ Monash