Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 01:40:45 am

Author Topic: HSC Legal Studies - 05/11/19 - Discussion, Questions & Potential Solutions  (Read 1210 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
Post all exam discussion, questions, and sample solutions for Legal Studies here!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

elania2171

• Adventurer
Re: HSC Legal Studies - 05/11/19 - Discussion, Questions & Potential Solutions
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 03:50:57 pm »
WOW.... I wasn't expecting that - but overall I'm SUPER happy with the exam. Wrote 9-10 pages for each of my option essays - Family and World Order (there was sooo much to talk about for reform/s) and the HR section was much easier than I expected (Suffrage, UN role in the promotion of HR and contemporary issues - we did child soldiers) - I also found that I needed extra space for this section.

The multiple-choice was quite easy - a few harder questions at the end though...

The CRIME essay question - wow- definitely was not expecting that at all - seems that post-sentencing is such a small part of the syllabus - but managed to write 7 pages (I know.... I don't know how I did it either) on most heaps of points (preventative/continued detention, sex offenders, mental health defence (post-sentencing - individuals must undergo treatment etc...) , drug court (post-sentencing - rehabilitation) as well as protective custody etc etc)

How did everyone else go??  :D :D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 02:21:31 pm by elania2171 »