Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 19, 2024, 01:47:06 pm

Author Topic: English Advanced Mod A Essay Help! (John Keats and Jane Campion)  (Read 4003 times)

KingTings

• MOTM: JULY 19
  • Forum Regular
  • "I'll do it later.."
  • Respect: +15
Hey guys!

So I completed an essay for Mod A, and I have no clue on how it is.
I'm looking for ways to cut down, and find what is or isn't relevant.
All feedback is appreciated!

Thank you,
Kris
HSC 2019
Business Studies - Economics - Physics - English Adv. - Maths Adv.

ATAR:
Aim = 92+, Actual = 97.1 ;D

KingTings

• MOTM: JULY 19
  • Forum Regular
  • "I'll do it later.."
  • Respect: +15
Re: English Advanced Mod A Essay Help! (John Keats and Jane Campion)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 11:28:07 pm »
Hi Kris,
Forgive me if this isn't super helpful I'm also pretty new on these forums.

You have some stellar analysis of both your poetry and your film techniques but I'd follow up with your teacher (in case I'm wrong) regarding the reference to the conversation between the two texts. For example, the way I structured mine I had like a max of two quotes from the poem so I could explain exact what Keats was saying and in the same paragraph I would pick two or three scenes (with techniques) where I could see Campion respond to Keats's poem. And then I'd focus a fat chunk of 'explain' on the conversation and how this was influenced b their personal contexts.
Thanks so much! Yea I felt as though I was lacking a bit of context and mentioning the resonances/dissonances.
I get kind of scared mixing two texts into one paragraph because it gets extremely chunky even though it makes for a much better discussion of the conversation.
HSC 2019
Business Studies - Economics - Physics - English Adv. - Maths Adv.

ATAR:
Aim = 92+, Actual = 97.1 ;D

rikkirose

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: English Advanced Mod A Essay Help! (John Keats and Jane Campion)
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 01:27:53 pm »
nice essay, excellent work! ;) Perhaps, with your skills, would you help me with writing? I am now considering different types of help in this issue. But things are bad, and I think to ask for help at https://paidpaper.net/customwriting-com-review/. I need a quick result.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:52:51 am by rikkirose »