Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 03:31:00 am

Author Topic: Can you still achieve a 40+ study score if you didn't do good on your SACs?  (Read 713 times)  Share 

striveforsuccess

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
I'm not talking about all SACs, only a few of them. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I just want to know what happens in those circumstances. Like is there still a chance to bring your rank in that subject up to the top?

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
I'm not talking about all SACs, only a few of them. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I just want to know what happens in those circumstances. Like is there still a chance to bring your rank in that subject up to the top?
It's possible to get 40+ with average/bad sacs but it makes it a lot harder since you would have to perform above the 40 study score range in the exam to end up with a study score of 40.

Krycek

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +2

It really depends on how hard your school SACS are. If you get 70% and the average was 60%, you would be ranked higher than others. For Biology, all my sac scores were above 80% and I did fairly decent in the final exam, I only 38. In terms of percentage points, I did way worse in Methods and scored higher on it than Biology. But the SACs were harder.
ATAR: 98

Bachelor of Biomedical Science

striveforsuccess

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
It really depends on how hard your school SACS are. If you get 70% and the average was 60%, you would be ranked higher than others. For Biology, all my sac scores were above 80% and I did fairly decent in the final exam, I only 38. In terms of percentage points, I did way worse in Methods and scored higher on it than Biology. But the SACs were harder.
Our sacs for physics are extremely hard. However, I want to score high in the subject, but my stress levels are stopping me from doing so.  :'(