Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:58:10 pm

Author Topic: Quick question about changing subjects in Yr12  (Read 3287 times)  Share 

Stressed 24/7

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Quick question about changing subjects in Yr12
« on: July 31, 2021, 09:27:38 pm »
I am planning to drop EXT1 to maths advanced and I was wondering if I had to take a test because at my school, if a person wants to change subjects they need to take a test so that the teachers can see if they can handle the stress of being 4 modules behind or not but I'm dropping from EXT1 to ADV, so will I still have to take a test?

Hopefully your school is/was similar.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 09:32:27 pm by Stressed 24/7 »

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
Re: Quick question about changing subjects in Yr12
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 10:26:24 pm »
+1
I am planning to drop EXT1 to maths advanced and I was wondering if I had to take a test because at my school, if a person wants to change subjects they need to take a test so that the teachers can see if they can handle the stress of being 4 modules behind or not but I'm dropping from EXT1 to ADV, so will I still have to take a test?

Hopefully your school is/was similar.

Hi Stressed 24/7!

Welcome to the forums :)

Every school is different in terms of changing subjects, but when I changed from Extension 1 to Advanced Mathematics, I didn't have to complete a test.

Coolmate 8)
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

Stressed 24/7

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Quick question about changing subjects in Yr12
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 01:31:59 pm »
+1
Hi Stressed 24/7!

Welcome to the forums :)

Every school is different in terms of changing subjects, but when I changed from Extension 1 to Advanced Mathematics, I didn't have to complete a test.

Coolmate 8)

Reading your reply makes me relieved  :D