Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 02:16:33 am

Author Topic: Shakespeare  (Read 3415 times)

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Shakespeare
« on: August 04, 2019, 05:32:07 pm »
+1
Hey guys!
I'm looking for a fellow Shakespeare fan. Oh my goodness, how much fun is A Midsummer Nights' Dream?? I love it. I think that his comedies are a lot more accessible than his tragedies. I'm also a fan of his poetry work.

I think that since I've been involved in a Shakespeare production at school this year, I realised how clever so much of his work is. I certainly have a greater appreciation for it now!

Please talk to me about Shakespeare! I can't be the only one who genuinely enjoys reading his work! With practice, the language gets easier to understand!

somebody8442

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
Re: Shakespeare
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 08:44:08 pm »
+1
Hey guys!
I'm looking for a fellow Shakespeare fan. Oh my goodness, how much fun is A Midsummer Nights' Dream?? I love it. I think that his comedies are a lot more accessible than his tragedies. I'm also a fan of his poetry work.

I think that since I've been involved in a Shakespeare production at school this year, I realised how clever so much of his work is. I certainly have a greater appreciation for it now!

Please talk to me about Shakespeare! I can't be the only one who genuinely enjoys reading his work! With practice, the language gets easier to understand!

lol I'm a bit late but I like Shakespeare too! Midsummer Night's Dream was not that bad and i found it pretty entertaining ngl. Shakespeare is a really good writer who can make entertainment out of anything really. You're probably not going to see this anyway so sorry for being this late.

P.S. I also recommend Twelfth Night- its also really entertaining and funny :D