Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:57 pm

Author Topic: Melbourne Uni students - Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP' form  (Read 2576 times)  Share 

squance

Um..I have already enrolled and requested HECS help online...was that the Request for Commonwealth Support and HECs HELP form that we have filled out or is it another form we have to do (and in hardcopy form)??

Im confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

joechan521

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
i dont think i got that form? im confused too
06 method47 chinese 2nd language advanced39
07 english39 specailist44 accounting44 further48 psychology35
07 ENTER 99.15

bilgia

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
possibly we have to sign one 2moro
My Subjects:
2006 I.T Systems --> 42
2007 English --> 40
         Methods --> 41
         Spec --> 38
         Chem --> 36
         Physics --> 37
         Unimaths --> 5.5

ENTER: 97.35

SilverBullet

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
I have a HECS form...
"And I made that connection between hard work and results, performance. I kept pushing myself seeing how far I could improve myself, and knew if I worked hard I would improve." Nathan Buckley

To sort out the confusion: I'm a girl!

pepsi

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
I've completed the eCAF (commonwealth assistance form) online during enrollment day.. i don't know if that is equivalent to my friend's Swinburne hard copy HECS HELP form...

no one mention the hardcopy version, and the enrolment session was useless, could've just done it at home.

bilgia

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
we have to sign a form "REquest for Commonwealth and HECS-HELP" form as per the CSP guidbook we got with the enrollment package....i didnt do it on academic advice day...but in teh hall where they were taking pictures for student I.Ds, i think there was some table which had it..not entirely sure but ill be going back on friday to confirm subjects and look into that as well.
My Subjects:
2006 I.T Systems --> 42
2007 English --> 40
         Methods --> 41
         Spec --> 38
         Chem --> 36
         Physics --> 37
         Unimaths --> 5.5

squance

we have to sign a form "REquest for Commonwealth and HECS-HELP" form as per the CSP guidbook we got with the enrollment package....i didnt do it on academic advice day...but in teh hall where they were taking pictures for student I.Ds, i think there was some table which had it..not entirely sure but ill be going back on friday to confirm subjects and look into that as well.

Well im going on wed to confirm subjects there too so ill go to wilson hall and see what needs to be done!

Thanks

bilgia

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Actually, i think we dont need to sign that...LOL...its part of the online enrolment (the e-caf thing). Notice it says that it is a form for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP so we dont need to actually fill out any hard copy form as such.

Btw is friday the last day we have to finalize subjects?
My Subjects:
2006 I.T Systems --> 42
2007 English --> 40
         Methods --> 41
         Spec --> 38
         Chem --> 36
         Physics --> 37
         Unimaths --> 5.5

squance

yes friday is the last day to finaliase subjects