Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:36:59 am

Author Topic: November MotM and PotM  (Read 4810 times)

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
November MotM and PotM
« on: December 02, 2019, 02:10:28 pm »
+17
November always sees some great contributions and users stepping up, and this November has been no exception. There are far more users who have shown this than can be recognised in this one post but we have been able to select one user from each state who have exemplified stepping up and making great contributions this past month. Congratulations to everyone who has stepped up in some form in November, and especially big congratulations to everyone mentioned in this post and our very deserving MotMs. Let's come together to celebrate...

THE VIC WINNER FOR NOVEMBER.
Spoiler
Colline!

Colline joined AN on October 30 2018 and have been consistently sharing friendly and helpful advice in their time on the forums but you shouldn't just hear about their journey from me - they have a great journey journal: Colline vs VCAA | who will be victorious? which you should check out for yourselves. In November, they have been particularly notable for a mammoth post: Literature FAQs Answered (50 and 47) which they collaborated with hums_student on. It's been great seeing Colline's contributions for a long time and it's fantastic to have seen them especially shine this past month. Congratulations on being the November 2019 Member of the Month for Victoria!

THE NSW WINNER FOR NOVEMBER
Spoiler
louisaaa01!

louisaaa01 joined AN on June 26 2018 and posted for the first time this year. Since then, louisaaa01 has shown friendliness and the AN spirit whether answering questions, asking them, or otherwise engaging on the forums. In November in particular, they have consistently contributed high quality academic help, like here HSC chemistry or here in HSC chemistry or here in HSC chemistry or here in HSC physics. It looks like HSC science doesn't need to be a chemystery with louisaaa01 around. Congratulations on being the November 2019 Member of the Month for New South Wales!

THE QLD WINNER FOR NOVEMBER IS...
Spoiler
JerryMouse!

JerryMouse2019 joined AN on the 8th of July 2019 and runs a fantastic QCE journey journal: The QCE Years - My Journey to Changing the World through Science and Technology. They also started the QCE class of 2021 discussion thread and have given quality advice to fellow QCE-ers. Taking the initiative to do things like this and having the drive to help communities around them is highly admirable and I look forward to seeing more of JerryMouse2019's journey. Congratulations on being the November 2019 Member of the Month for Queensland!

POSTS OF THE MONTH: 
Spoiler
Given how hectic November is it's likely that some fantastic posts have been missed - please feel free to reply to this thread with any you noticed

First post from this user: great legal studies answer from ohnoes7272

Persuasive speech feedback by K.Smithy

The first post from this user: a Further maths reflection by zainaboothahir

Biology tips from Elsa//768

History revolutions tips from Elsa//768

Group interview tips by Vehura

Chengyu dictionairy by Mr_Jefferson_

Information for the many of us who didn't know about SBAT (Student Based Apprenticeship and Traineeship) from Poet

Methods advice from K.Smithy

The Literature FAQ by Colline and hums_student

Great subject advice from therese07

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 06:03:34 pm by PhoenixxFire »

brothanathan

Re: November MotM and PotM
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 02:34:46 pm »
+8
Great job Colline!  ;)

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 02:45:34 pm »
+13
Congratulations colline, louisaaa01 and JerryMouse - very deserved recognition :D You guys are all fantastic contributors to the AN community and we love having you around. Keep up the good work!

Thanks to everyone else as well who contributed to AN over the course of November - especially given the majority of you also had exams!

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 04:46:38 pm »
+10
Congrats to everyone mentioned - keep up the great work!!
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

colline

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ♡ 2 Timothy 1:7 ♡
  • Respect: +512
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 05:29:01 pm »
+18
Omg thank you guys so so much!! And congratulations to Louisaaa01 and JerryMouse!! Honestly AN is such a spectacular community, love you all!! 🧡

VCE: Literature [50] Methods [50] Further [48] Chemistry [40] Biology [33]
2022: Bachelor of Science (Mathematical Economics) @ ANU

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 05:54:38 pm »
+9
Congrats to all three MOTM winners and also to those who contributed to the posts of the month in November  :)

Grace0702

• MOTM: OCT 19
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +32
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 06:19:48 pm »
+8
Huge congrats to this months winners!! All very much deserving of the MOTM title!   ;D
HSC 2019: Advanced Maths 92 || Standard English 89 || Physics 80 || Business Studies
95 || Information Processes and Technology 94 || Studies of Religion 1 45

ATAR: 96.05

2020: B Engineering/B Commerce @USYD

louisaaa01

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +33
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 06:26:38 pm »
+12
Thank you very much and congratulations to the QLD and VIC winners! I'm so excited to have been awarded this - I can definitely second colline's sentiment that the ATAR Notes community is absolutely amazing!
2019 ATAR: 99.95

2020 - 2026

USYD BSci / Doctor of Medicine

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 08:01:22 pm »
+8
Congratulations everyone! Enjoy your shiny blue banners! ;D It has been great to see contributions over both long and short periods recognised. These titles are very much deserved!

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2019, 09:13:23 pm »
+8
Awesome Work Everyone!!!

Congratulations to all winners who have been mentioned in both MoTM + PoTM's! Everyone mentioned have been hugely involved in the ATAR Notes community and are always providing these forums with such a great vibe! ;D

Keep up the amazing work everyone! ;D

Coolmate 8)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 09:32:00 pm by Coolmate »
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

JerryMouse2019

• Forum Obsessive
  • I love Spider-Man :)
  • Respect: +113
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 03:33:11 pm »
+13
Hey everyone,

I know this reply is late but I only just discovered this thread (since I primarily just contribute to the Queensland forums).

I'd like to thank everyone in the AN community for the compliments. I really appreciate it.

I will continue to remain as a fantastic/helpful contributor to the forums.

Until then keep smiling,

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019

:D :D :D
QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie