Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:29:28 am

Author Topic: Registrations now open for TuteSmart academic scholarships 2019/2020  (Read 1594 times)  Share 

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +207
+12

Hi everybody.

Today we are excited to announce that registrations are now open for our 2019/2020 academic scholarships to TuteSmart - tutoring by ATAR Notes. These are separate to the forum/community scholarships recently awarded.

Academic scholarships are available for both HSC and VCE students. For more information and to register, click here.

For HSC students, scholarships may cover our HSC tutoring program (commencing October 2019), and/or our Preliminary tutoring program (commencing February 2020).

For VCE students, scholarships may cover Units 3&4, Units 1&2, and/or Year 10 subjects.

For both states, you do not need to be in Year 12 in 2020 to apply.

What is TuteSmart?
TuteSmart is affordable, comprehensive and effective HSC/VCE tutoring. You can find out more about the TuteSmart Program at the links below:

TuteSmart HSC: more information here.
Explanatory video.
TuteSmart VCE: more information here.
Explanatory video.

What does a TuteSmart scholarship involve?
Successful applicants will be enrolled in every single one of their subjects on offer, and have complete access to the program as outlined in the videos posted above. These scholarships are valued at over $5,000 each.

How do the academic scholarships work?
You are invited to register to sit a general aptitude exam (register here). Scholarships will be offered based on exam performance. There is a small registration fee.

The aptitude exam will run on Thursday 3 October at various locations (UTS in Sydney, and our four TuteSmart Centres in Melbourne).

The exam will include problem-solving and logical reasoning questions. You are not expected to study or prepare.

We wish you all the very best, and remember to register your place! Places are limited by capacity. :)
PMs on this account are not monitored. Please contact us here.

Rameen

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
Re: Registrations now open for TuteSmart academic scholarships 2019/2020
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 07:02:32 am »
+1
Hello,
I am interested in applying for the academic scholarship, it seems like a great opportunity!!
I was wondering how long the general aptitude test goes for and if payment can be made on the day.
Hope you can get back to me soon!!
Thank you

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 04:16:45 pm »
+1
Hello,
I am interested in applying for the academic scholarship, it seems like a great opportunity!!
I was wondering how long the general aptitude test goes for and if payment can be made on the day.
Hope you can get back to me soon!!
Thank you

Hey Rameen! Thanks for the question. :)

The test consists of 70 multiple-choice questions, and you will have 70 minutes to complete it. Unfortunately payment needs to be made prior so that we have an idea of capacity.

Hope that helps - feel free to post again if you have any other questions!

cherryblossoms

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 03:37:24 pm »
Hey!

I am located a bit far from my nearest centre, so I don't think I will be able to attend every single class for all of my subjects. Can we still try out for the scholarship even if we don't attend every weekly class?

Thank you!

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 05:02:39 pm »
Hey!

I am located a bit far from my nearest centre, so I don't think I will be able to attend every single class for all of my subjects. Can we still try out for the scholarship even if we don't attend every weekly class?

Thank you!

Absolutely. :)