Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 06:38:03 am

Author Topic: VCE Health & Human Development Exam - 08/11/19 - Discussion/Questions/Solutions  (Read 3582 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477

Post all exam discussion, questions, and sample solutions here! To make a post, you will have to be logged in. If you don't yet have an ATAR Notes account, you can register here.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 03:49:56 pm by Joseph41 »

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

Jashy

• Adventurer
  • [proto-type] E
  • Respect: 0
Can someone predict my study score please:

rank 9 in a quite strong cohort of only 25 students (where everyone above me averages 88%+)

my avg unit 3: 75%
avg unit 4: 74%

assuming that i would get over 85% in the exam, what raw study score am i likely to get

thank you in advance.  ;D
flunked!!!

Sminnie

• Fresh Poster
What did people think of the exam???

BELLAMELLA

• Adventurer
  • let's go and do exams sam!
  • Respect: +4
What did people think of the exam???
I thought that it was really long!
I was so surprised that there was like nothing on Australian Aid priorities, the dietary guidelines or even a definition for any of the dimensions of health and wellbeing!
What did you think of it? :)

lleeea

• Trendsetter
  • dont judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree
  • Respect: +6
ye it was too long, and i thought the questions were pretty simple (except for some graph ones and the 10 marker), and i feel even tho it was quite doable, i still made a lot of silly mistakes anyways, lets just hope for the best. i managed to finish it but i dont think all my answers were right and my handwriting became a mess towards the end

Sminnie

• Fresh Poster

What did you think of it? :)

I think the first few pages threw me off a little bit but overall I didn’t find it too bad. I was also surprised that Aid priorities, Dietary guidelines and the Unit 3 factors didn’t feature at all on the exam.

samantha morroco

• Fresh Poster
Can someone predict my study score please:

rank 9 in a quite strong cohort of only 25 students (where everyone above me averages 88%+)

my avg unit 3: 75%
avg unit 4: 74%

assuming that i would get over 85% in the exam, what raw study score am i likely to get

thank you in advance.  ;D
[based on my calculations you can get a 39.875 but you have to take into consideration your class and how everyone else performs and stuff like that ]

nxthxnsxx

• Adventurer
Hihihi!!

I was wondering if someone could predict my study score:

I'm about a rank 10-12 in a cohort of 42 students - the average for our SACs are about 75% to 80%
- The top students have been getting 95-100%
- The lowest students have been getting 30-40%

Our teacher tends to be a harsh marker and has been reported to be marking about 1-2% harsher than VCAA examiners

My avg Unit 3 - 91.02%
My avg Unit 4 - 93.15%

I think that I got a 85+ for the exam - Could someone predict my SS based on these?