Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 09:31:35 am

Author Topic: !!99.50 48 raw!! Maths methods tutoring Wheelers Hill  (Read 3047 times)  Share 

Phadon

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
!!99.50 48 raw!! Maths methods tutoring Wheelers Hill
« on: November 21, 2019, 08:23:14 pm »
+1
Hi, how’s it going!

My name is Phadon Phipat and mathematics is my great passion! I am looking for motivated and studious learners looking to maximise their marks.
I achieved a 48 RAW score in Maths Methods, Physics and Chemistry along with a ATAR of 99.50 attending Trinity Grammar School in 2014 and I am here to pass my expert knowledge onto you!

I am a final year Monash University student studying a Bachelors of Engineering (Honours) and Commerce, majoring in Mechatronics and Actuarial Studies. I currently possess a HD weighted average mark.

I am an experienced tutor having tutored for 5 years. Many of my previous students have achieved study scores above 40 with some above 45. Some of my students have even stated that they were influenced by me to enter into a STEM degree.

I believe the best way to learn and score well in maths is through nailing down the concepts and tackling many practice problems. Therefore during my lessons I make sure my students understand the questions and answers thoroughly and also provide them with over 100 previous practice exams that they can work through. I also provide support outside of classes for any questions my students have.

I also understand how dry and frustrating maths can be. I make it priority to spice up the subject and show how interesting it can really be.  One of previous students has even stated that I influenced him to enter into engineering for university!

So if you are looking for

1.   Not just a tutor, but a friend and mentor
2.   A new found enthusiasm for Maths
3.   Someone highly dedicated, happy to provide 24-7 phone, email or Facebook support
4.   Over 100 free practice exams

Then I am the tutor for YOU!

Testimonial

"Phadon has helped me massively to improve my overall performance. I’ve seen many tutors, but Phadon was the one who I could relate to, and was willing to answer my questions outside of lessons making him super valuable when I got stuck by myself. He showed me tips never shown in the school classroom. His maths prowess and clear communication made VCE a ton easier. Highly recommend."
Nathan Chandra from Huntingdale School

Prices and Location

I live in the Wheelers Hill area. I prefer tutoring at my home, however message me if you would like me to travel to your place.
I am offering one hour two on one tutoring lessons for $35 per person. I also can tutor one on one if you prefer.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read through my post.  Don’t hesitate to contact me on 0401913245 for any further questions or if you are interested. I look forward to helping you fulfil your VCE goals!