Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 01:20:07 am

Author Topic: JMSS year 11 entry for 2021  (Read 10409 times)  Share 

MAN0033

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
Re: JMSS year 11 entry for 2021
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2020, 06:10:34 pm »
Oh okay. Good job for making it. Your hard work paid off.

My_name_is_andy2

• Adventurer
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2020, 12:31:51 pm »
Good job to everyone who got accepted into JMSS for year 11 next year. This year I tried out too, and fortunately I was offered a spot for year 11 next year :))))
Who else got an offer? This is really exciting and how are you all gonna get to school next year?

SanchaTheSeeker

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +10
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2020, 02:25:39 am »
Good job to everyone who got accepted into JMSS for year 11 next year. This year I tried out too, and fortunately I was offered a spot for year 11 next year :))))
Who else got an offer? This is really exciting and how are you all gonna get to school next year?

I'm already at JMSS.
A lot of people catch public transport, especially the Dandenong line trains, Glen Waverley and Ferntree Gully buses. A handful are driven to school (this is based on what I've seen BEFORE COVID)
I catch public transport, what about you?
“Our life is a constant journey, from birth to death. The landscape changes, the people change, our needs change, but the train keeps moving. Life is the train, not the station.”

― Paulo Coelho

Train nerd, Venturer Scout, and JMSS hoomun

JMSS guide: https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=189547

ig: @sfaunncgha

Andzi._

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2020, 06:07:05 pm »
I'm already at JMSS.
A lot of people catch public transport, especially the Dandenong line trains, Glen Waverley and Ferntree Gully buses. A handful are driven to school (this is based on what I've seen BEFORE COVID)
I catch public transport, what about you?
Yeah I’m gonna catch public transport too. I think from where I live it’s easiest to transit from Blackburn station and then take a bus straight to Monash uni. How is online learning in JMSS like? I’m really curious in how your school days structured if you don’t mind telling me  ;D

Pearsoncomeatme

• Adventurer
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2020, 03:39:26 pm »

ofhso foeaie i was offered too, and I'm scared tbh but iz okie . Imma be taking the train i fink ill have to catch two lines and then the bus smhhhhh. apparently the school starts at 8:30 and I wake up at that time  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

aaron6785

• Trendsetter
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2020, 07:33:46 pm »
ofhso foeaie i was offered too, and I'm scared tbh but iz okie . Imma be taking the train i fink ill have to catch two lines and then the bus smhhhhh. apparently the school starts at 8:30 and I wake up at that time  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
lol dont all schools start at 8.30?

Pearsoncomeatme

• Adventurer
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2020, 09:03:11 pm »
lol dont all schools start at 8.30?
bruh mine starts 9:00 and you can be late till 9:10 if u want  8) 8)

Implicxty

• Adventurer
  • ♱.*
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2020, 09:36:51 pm »
Well done to everyone else that made it,
For those who are doing English language and/or Methods 3/4 next year, any news on the date of readiness test?
what do u guys think will be on the English language readiness test?  :P
Also, anyone else doing computational math & physics?

Looking forward to seeing you guys next year  :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 09:41:08 pm by Implicxty »

Nik2672

• Fresh Poster
  • IT and Commerce -----Dream: Private Equity
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2020, 03:17:53 pm »
Hey guys im a new yr 11 next yr, however, am really concerned about catching up on mathematic-a. Like many other schools we don't actually rely on the software at all so could you maybe give me an insight into what and how it is actually used. thank you :)

SanchaTheSeeker

• Forum Regular
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2020, 03:33:13 pm »

Starts at 8:40am, except every second Friday where they mark the roll at 8:30am so assembly can start at 8:40am on the dot
“Our life is a constant journey, from birth to death. The landscape changes, the people change, our needs change, but the train keeps moving. Life is the train, not the station.”

― Paulo Coelho

SanchaTheSeeker

• Forum Regular
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2020, 03:34:30 pm »
Hey guys im a new yr 11 next yr, however, am really concerned about catching up on mathematic-a. Like many other schools we don't actually rely on the software at all so could you maybe give me an insight into what and how it is actually used. thank you :)

Whoops I haven't been on this forum for a while sorry. I hope the teacher you got helped you out a bit and if you need help, the mathematical stuff is at the bottom of all the maths SUPs or you can PM me on insta

― Paulo Coelho

Cute bunny 11

• Adventurer
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2021, 11:09:53 am »
Well done to everyone else that made it,
For those who are doing English language and/or Methods 3/4 next year, any news on the date of readiness test?
what do u guys think will be on the English language readiness test?  :P
Also, anyone else doing computational math & physics?

Looking forward to seeing you guys next year  :)

hey i just wanted to know what tutors you went to? because ive heard jmss yr 11 entry is hard and applying the conetent to the actual exam is hard without a tutor.

Implicxty

• Adventurer
  • ♱.*
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2021, 11:29:03 pm »

hey i just wanted to know what tutors you went to? because ive heard jmss yr 11 entry is hard and applying the conetent to the actual exam is hard without a tutor.

My bad I haven't been on this site in a while
I didn't get tutored for jmss so dont worry it is definitely possible to get in w/out a tutor, tbh tutors are kinda overrated if you're already keeping up with your schoolwork (or going ahead).

Goodluck for ur exam :)
Dont hesitate to shoot me a dm if u have any other questions, ill be glad to help
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 11:50:12 pm by Implicxty »