VCE Stuff > Victorian Technical Score Discussion

Revolutions study score question

(1/1)

iloveJesus:
I got a C on my aos1 for russian revloution, is it still possible to get in the 40s?

MOD EDIT: added clarity in title

patriciarose:

--- Quote from: iloveJesus on March 16, 2017, 06:58:56 pm ---I got a C on my aos1 for russian revloution, is it still possible to get in the 40s?

--- End quote ---

okay so from what i know, there aren't that many people on here that did revs (or at least, not that many are answering questions here, haha). so i'll try and answer for you but if somebody more official has a better answer feel free to delete this omg.

solely going off information from my teacher/friends who did revs last year: yes. it's a difficult subject to score well in and i would think if your other scores improve, and you manage a good ranking within your cohort, you can still get over 40. one of my friends was averaging 63% and came out with a 37 last year, but then our school sets super hard sacs + good cohort, so idk. also, i looked at the vcaa exam information and the average scores in revs are quite low compared to other subjects i do (health etc) which is also good for you. but yeah, study like mad for the rest of your sacs and the exam and i'm sure you'll be fine (:

if it makes you feel any better, i'll probably be joining you because my first recs sac is in two weeks asdfghjkl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version