Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 01:32:57 am

Author Topic: So, how can I withdraw my first round offer if I already accepted it?  (Read 719 times)  Share 

punksaint

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
So, my ATAR is 96.95 and I desperately want to study MBBS, so I applied all MBBS course including other states. In Victoria I applied Monash's and unimelb's Bachelor of Biomedicine. Bond University's MBBS need ATAR 97 but offer release date is in March. If I receive Monash's Biomedicine offer and I accepted the offer, how can I withdrew the offer after I received Bond University's offer?
Anyone had similiar experience before?

AngelWings

• ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
Re: So, how can I withdraw my first round offer if I already accepted it?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 08:05:26 pm »
+3
Usually there’s instructions that come with your offers. There’s usually one to accept (usually this is to enrol), one to reject (usually this is not to do anything at all or click a few buttons) and one to  teach you how to withdraw (you’d be withdrawing from the course before the census date hits, usually around March/ April). Take the appropriate measures and withdraw that way.

If you’re unsure if you’ve done it right, you’d contact the uni you’re withdrawing from (which offers usually include contact details) and get help from them.
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread